Don’t Get It

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

holddown
    Post subject: Don’t Get It Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:35 am

what is going on with televising fights.

just read on the u/g Kim Coutre’s fight is going to be televised. Her first fight.

Gina gets all her fights on the tube. Mia St. John gets her debut on the tube.

But the really champs who could take out and eat and spit out either of those three can not even get a fight such as our own Debbie Purcell.

What is going on out there. PLEASE

Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:02 pm

It sux that Debi Purcell doesn’t get respect she deserves. She’s closest thing to a female George St. Pierre imo, she has all the technqiue, skill and athletic ability, but she never got a chance to showcase all of her skill because nobody wants to give her a fight.

holddown
    Post subject: how long would any of them lastPostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:38 pm

coutre-under 30 seconds
    mia-under 30 seconds
    gina-she might make a minute

this is crazy stuff going on. it is all t and a. and in my humble opinion debbie has quite the t and quite the a.

but does not seem to matter.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:15 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

I have asked Debi how she feels about the topic of women fighting and herself.
    I got a great reply from her! Its not about me and never has my main goal was to get women the recognition and respect to be able to fight on a card. I will continue to support all women fighters and push for the pay and big shows that these fighters deserve to be on including the UFC. Even though I have not fought in a couple years I still train and fight for the women rights every day!

Maybe one day if they ever make a womens MMA hall of fame people will look back and say I really think Debi has done a lot for this sport! and THANK YOU DEBI!

Chad

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?