don’t know whether to laugh at this or punch something.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

jjsmommi2
    Post subject: don’t know whether to laugh at this or punch something. Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:59 pm

i’m a go with laugh. 😆

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:30 pm

interesting that the guys don’t feel comfortable watching girls get the crap beat out of one another but girls love to watch guys beat the crap out of one another. now which one is the more sensitive gender? i’m confused.

jjsmommi2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:25 pm

now that is an interesting point.

jjsmommi2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:35 pm

one of the (many) disparaging quotes from this thread

“This has gotten out of control, this thread was not about blacks or racism. I just wanted everybodys opinion on women in MMA, for or against it. Stop taking one thing and calling it another. We all know womens MMA will never get 1% or the draw that mens will. Most likely you will never see it. As somebody else said eariler in this thread, lets let the ratings do the talking.
    Lets not make this thread into a hissy fit. Nobody said girls cant fight, just the majority of the population will not watch it even if its on free tv (ppv is another story) The only way womens MMA will be on PPV is if there is a male headliner.
    If you girls wanna play pretend fighter, go ahead, nobody said you cant, we just wont watch…..”

BrawlerBitch
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:22 pm

I just stay away from those boards. They are mostly 17-19 yr old wanna be’s that are still trying to figure out what it is to be a man.

jjsmommi2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:32 pm

yes you are right. i think i will do the sam in the future 🙂

BrawlerBitch
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:14 pm

It’s tough for us. We want to be involved in the sport that we love, but if we go the the boards and try and keep up with it we are inundated with reading about these young punks view women.

We are just slabs of meat and that type of talk is completly okay by the people that moderate the boards. If you say something about the smile on the boards you get slammed by hundreds of any posts.

It is still a smile world out there and after 40+ years I do not know what to do about it other than live my life separate from it and do my own thing.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?