This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

oana
    Post subject: DreamPostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:33 am

Do you often dream about fightining sb?
    Do you find some of your dreams special or significant?
    That’s what a dream interpretor sez about it:

“To dream that you participate in a fight, indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life”

We dream about fightining our opponents, because we do it almost, or every single day.
    But this interpretation also makes sence when talking about fighting for one’s rights (we want to have the same rights and to be equal to men in sport for example), and we struggle going through the way by hard trainings
    isn’t that so?

VooDooQueen
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:09 am

The only time I dream about a fight is the night before a tournament. It isnt so much dreaming of it ..it is more or less going over strategies in my head.

Dreams do give one insight on the subconcious. The best way to decipher a dream is to write it down as soon as you can with as many details as you can remember.

VooDooQueen

(I tend to have the cliche dream of flying sometimes though, I am bound to the Earth by a chain so I cant really go anywhere. I know what this means though…I have things I want to do, but cant…being held back by my own insecurites and also my commitments in my life prevent me from acheiving goals I have set for myself. Good thing is, sometimes, I do get off the ground and soar..meaning that I will acheive my goals but when the time is right.)

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:33 am

Do you ever have that “fighter’s dream” where you are in a fight with someone and you can’t seem to move very well, like you’re moving in water or being slowed down by something? I’ve heard of this being called the “fighter’s dream’ because it’s evidently pretty common among people that train and compete.

The dream doesn’t have to be about fighting. It could be about running or jumping or whatever, where you feel like there are concrete blocks on your feet or something, everything is moving so slowly..

VooDooQueen
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:25 am

Yeah..actually…kinda matrix style..but getting ya ass kicked. Wonder what that means?

VooDoo

dl_angel
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:25 pm

Yeh I get that dream… or used to. haven’t had it in a while, but usually it’s me trying to defend myself and my punches/kicks aren’t hurting my attacker so I keep throwing things and I’m getting more and more tired, and still he’s coming at me. It’s frustrating like, “DAMNIT this kick was SUPPOSED to work?!” and “I could’ve SWORN that knee to the groin would’ve done him in!”

Zoe
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:42 pm

I would not give a great deal of credence to dreams or interpreting them.
    There really isn’t anything there but random pieces of what is in one’s conscious mind floating around and getting pieced together in odd ways. So for example you may see a place or scene that seems real, and yet is like no place you’ve ever been.
    When you fall asleep your conscious mind essentially lets go, sleeping with you. So whatever has been on your mind or in your life is floating freely in there. You’re only really aware of the ones that are there when you wake up. There are other “stories” going on you aren’t even aware of.

VooDooQueen
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:32 pm

Where is Freud when we need him? Actually dreams let you in on the secrets of your subconcious mind. Some even believe that seeing a place you have never been to before …but it feels familiar is a memory from a past life. Deja vu also is part of a memory of a past life..that is ..if you believe that. Some people are seers and can predict things or see things yet to come in dreams. Dont scoff at it..for I am a seer…I have dreamt of things and they have all come true. I cant explain it..but when I have a dream like that…I am quick to reveal it to the person it concerns. You see…I saw my husband’s CO in a mine accident..I told my hubby about it when he called…then..the CO lost his foot when his hummer hit an IED on a road he shouldnt have been on just a few hours after i told him about it. I cant explain it..nor do I try to. But from my experience, I have learned to listen to my dreams.

VooDoo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?