Erica Montoya

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Adam_MMA
    Post subject: Erica Montoya Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:53 pm

Hello Everyone.

I’m probably way out of date with this question but where is Erica Montoya nowadays?

Adam.

PS – Before anyone says it, how did Ian Freeman get on against Frank Mir?

koolpaw
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:33 pm

mmm?

i thought i had seen the thread asking about Erica Montoya b4…. like last spring? it was almost the first time i have visited this forum.

the thread said she is studying hard in University to be a Doctor or in law school, i remember.anywyas somthing like that high-education course which requires ultra hard studying.

but i tried ” serach” at left top of this page now, couldnt find that thread. seems Lisa Ward, chad and others were also looking for her b4.

Now im not sure although according to the Japanese news in 2004, she was sophomore of the uni. to be a Doctor of Emergency first aid? that kind of doctors on TV drama “ER”?

still needs 1 or 2 years to finish the course i think. and has to study haaaaaaaaard 😯

(Wondering how did Rosi get PhD training MartialArts? She must have been needed 34 hours a day)

Adam_MMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:54 am

Thanks for info.

Just to clarify after seeing the quality of her match against Megumi Fujii I was wondering why she hadn’t fought in quite a long while.

Does anyone know if she’s going to be back one day?

satanico
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:01 pm

ADCC 2005 vs Kyra Gracie is the last I heard of her competing.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?