Erin, my deepest sympathies…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

peak
    Post subject: Erin, my deepest sympathies….PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:05 am

My prayers are with you Erin.

Pete.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:50 am

what’s this about?

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:19 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

I was putting off posting this intentionaly out of respect for Erin and her family. So they could have some time. without being bombarded.

I regret to inform the tragic news that Megan Toughill. Erins Toughills younger sister was killed on sat morning while driving her car. No one else was injured.

Megan was helping Mc an MMA event here in southern cali that day.

Megan was LOVED and will be missed by many. There are no words to describe how awful this all is., and I ask you to limit your post to love for Erin and her family and not other questions about this incident.

Erin, as you know my heart goes out to you and your family and you know I will be here for anything you need.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:47 am

deepest sympathies

alicia
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:58 am

Words can’t express what you must be feeling now. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:42 am

Hope you’ll get all the support you need, Erin.
    Take care.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:37 pm

You know you have the support of the MMA community…in whatever way we can help.

FightingFury44
    Post subject: @——)——-PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:45 pm

Live not the sorrow but keep on reliving the great memories. The good times the bad times the dumb boyfriends that you dated. For not a single person could not understand how close you two were right there threw thick and thin. Thats is what they call BLOOD. I say live not the sorrow for the time for that only last a while. The memories will live on in your soul for a lifetime. Fear not as she lays in slumber untill the great Lord Returns On Judgemet day. The Dead Shal rise again and in that hope that the two of you will be united again to embrace in a Hug that was not like any other hug in your life. Keep the Faith Erin. God Bless. @——-)——–

_-Aaron-_

Alex
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:34 pm

A terrible tragedy has taken place, which is literally soaked with grief and pain. It is impossible to accept the pain caused by such loss, but I would like to address strong words of support and condolence to Erin and her family who have lost what we treasure most in this life – our loved and dear ones. Through these very difficult and painful days we are obliged to show our support and sympathy and our sense of solidarity.
    Last edited by Alex on Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

VooDooQueen
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:09 am

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Rejoice in the live that was….and it shall live on forever.
    Angela

(VooDoo)

ladygrappler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:20 pm

“I can be changed by the things that happen to me, but I will not be reduced by them” -Maya Angelou

Stay strong , i honestly empathize with you. I lost my mother last month and There are no words for comfort other than to remind you that you have a blanket to cushion your fall. My condolences

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm
    Pro Fighter

I’m very very sorry. ;_; Take care Erin…

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:25 pm
    Pro Fighter

Thankyou so much for all the prayers………fightingfury and Alex – those are some incredible words. What can I say?? I am truly devastated and definitely still shocked. I don’t think it will be realized until her service on Sat. We are thankful for you posts and thankful (somewhat) to know we are not the only ones that have had to endure a tradgedy like this. There is a BEAUTIFUL picture of her on my site. If you have a pop up blocker – go to the NEWS section. She even looked like an angel on earth. I will always love you Megan Toughill. Your job will now be to watch over me and steer me in the right direction. She was my #1 fan and I can assure you – I will be using that to my advantage in my next fight.
    http://www.erintoughill.com

Joana
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:52 am

I guess it’s not to late to say that I’m sory
    My condolences Erin

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:38 am
    Pro Fighter

It’s never too late………Debbi attended the service and she can attest to how beautiful it was. There was about 375-400 ppl that showed up. It was standing room only. It still really is not real…I love her very much and all I can tell you is that even in that short 24 years – we will have stories for YEARS LOL Our friends were catching up last night and I almost peed my pants talking about “the good ol’ days”. Memories are all you have – have to keep them alive
    Erin Toughill

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:11 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Her service was absolutly beatiful. I can tell you about it, but honestly it will not do it justice,
    Erin, her mom and her brother wore pink, and her and her mom had flowers in their hair.

Everyone who spoke had such touching stories, I had a hard time trying to find an oufit because Erin asked me not to wear black , and after I got to the service I understood why. It was *bright* and Beatiful just like Megan..

Erin, when you were talking yesterday about Megan I remembered a story about all of us going to a show, You were driving and we did not have money to pay for parking, so we backed up and drove over the island to park the car ourselves in paid parking, then you almost got in a fight with the security gaurd when he came to the car,lmao.

but the best part was when we had no money to get in and Megan grabs flyers off the floor and says do not worry laidies we are *flyer* girls. and marchs straight to the back of the building and tells security the *flyer* girls are here and they ley us in, I had trever rolling yesterday telling him about that. You and I as *flyer girls*

The morning you called me about megans accident and left me that message to call you back, I did not answer because I was at the buddist temple. with T.

I had gotten kicked in the leg hard a few days before. and the monks did an especially long prayer at the end. I remember thinking hurry up, because my legs were killing me from sitting indian style on the floor for so long ,and were crapping up. and it went on and on.

Yesterday when the buddist Lama and two rinpoche’s were there and gave their dedications I was so grateful and happy for that extra long time spent that sunday morning.

I think of Megan to you like I did about my mother for me. and amazing person and guide to learn from during their lives and after Their deaths. As that was part of their job and gifts to us. .

Megan will live on in our hearts and be with you always.

Deb

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:17 am
    Pro Fighter

LMFAO!! OMG I almost forgot that. Yep…the *flyer* girls LOL And it worked. Debi, when we went to Vegas after my last fight about 2 months ago – she was running around w/ that trading card saying it was her LOL Man, I could not keep up with her that night. She was my “manager” when I was w/ her….then she was ME when I was passed out! LOL
    Yes, my sis and your mom WERE amazing. Now they are in heaven watching us and laughing. They’re saying “when are Erin and Debi gonna stop bitching about getting beat up by the guys they train w/” *wink* *wink* 😆

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?