Erin Toughill

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

brandy
    Post subject: Erin PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:31 pm

Does anyone know what’s next up for Erin Toughill? Is she going to continue boxing or is she going back to MMA?
    Thanks.

FightingFury44
    Post subject: rePostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:03 am

I do Belive that Erin is right up There in Good Ol Dallas a nice fiver hr drive from SA. lol gas is killer. Any How she is up there or its Houston but Iam sure its Dallas .

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:32 pm
    Pro Fighter

Brandy –

Thanks for asking. I am back in CA and I am going to start training again very soon. I am still gonna box and if something good comes along for MMA, I will do that too. I have had a 2-3 offers for boxing, but since I just moved back to CA, I have to organize my training, working and living situation. I gotta do that FIRST and then I will be ready! The offers did NOT give me enough time 🙁 So I will be in the ring before the end of the year for sure.

I was in TX before training my BJJ w/ Kathy Brothers. That was definitely a blast. I missed training BJJ and it’s so hard t fit EVERYTHING in, you know? Well, thanks for asking and keep on the lookout.

Erin

brandy
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:07 am

Erin,
    I’d love to see you take on Holly Holm. That would be a fantastic matchup. Were you surprised she beat Christy Martin?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?