This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Rox21
    Post subject: fan mailPostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:22 am
    Pro Fighter

Sent : Saturday, January 15, 2005 2:52 AM
    To : Roxy
    Subject : (no subject)

LOL WOMEN CANT FIGHT

(Roxy- hahaha 😆 That was IT. wtf?
    Anybody get any amusing fan mail lately?)

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:18 am
    Instructor

Haha….I got some the week after my fight asking me if I was alright!!!

Mandy_Aus
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:19 pm

I got this one and a few more like it

Kia Ora / Ola Hermosa Mandy,

Just writing to say, “Too much”, for your performance in the U.S. .

After reading how well you done got me or hot, horny, and wanting to have mad mad mad smile with you all. Shit!!! I can be perverted at times…well 99% of me is sick and perverted. Sorry if I offended you. I’ll let you beat me up okay, but only light spanking is allowed I’m into in the heavy stuff as I’m fragile.

Seriously, so happy for you. I believe the future holds great things for you(like hooking up with me and using my body for your smile pleasure…nah only kidding) if you keep going.

If i don’t hear from you because of the above then I wish you, your family, friends and your Team a Merry Xmas and a safe New Year.

Anthea
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:50 pm
    Pro Fighter

Ew that’s gross!!! I’m sorry if that creep is a NZer (the “kia ora” kind of signifies either that he is or he thinks you are…).

Did you do anything about it (apart from go and throw up)? I suppose it’s a bit hard (and perhaps pointless) to report it or something…

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:10 pm
    Pro Fighter

so you guys get that awful stuff too?!
    when i had “submission grappling” in my aol profile, all sorts of weirdos would hit me up wanting to dominate me and stuff…ugh.
    have fun with all those emails girls!

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:34 pm
    Pro Fighter

omg serious? gah, I haven’t gotten anything like that. yet… LOL He was so polite! like that weirdo who emailed marie.

Mandy_Aus
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:34 pm

hey Anthea, yeah your right he is from NZ but lives over here in Australia now, He fights aswell, turns out he is actually a nice guy just very forward and open about everything.

What email did marie get??

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:07 pm
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    LOL He was so polite! like that weirdo who emailed marie.

Which one? Ive had a few. The last one was about CAT fighting but I was not allowed to post it on here so it got deleted. I hate F***ers like that!

After I fought for my first time at the Anrolds in 2003, when I fought Leka, I got a “fan” email stateing how he was so excited to watch me fight and this and that and then he went on to tell me how he was headed out to get this pictures on his disposible camera developed and how all of his pics where of the female fighters and stuff and how he would only watch the females fight. I then realized that he was probably taking pictures of us while we where in “smile” positions and was headed to the bedroom to masterbate to them or something. That then totally turned my stomach and turned him into no longer being my “fan”.

I was at a wrestling show back in the day and it was pretty much an underground type of a pro wrestling deal. Anyway, a guy in the audence was being all loud and talking smack to the wrestlers and I will never forget what the wrestler yelled back at him that totally shut the guy up ……… “Have a little respect for the talent you aint got!” I think this quote was funny as fuck when he said it (mind you, I was only 13) but did not realized that this quote would be something that would carry on with me forever now. Every time I see or hear of someone saying that chicks shouldnt fight or they only think smile things about us fighting .. you know, all their bullshit about us fighting …… I always think of that quote ……….

“Have a little respect for the talent you aint got!”

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:17 am
    Pro Fighter

that’s a great quote.

yeah, it was a long one you posted recently…

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:32 am
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, that was the CAT fighting post.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?