Female Fight Club in NY

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Zoe
    Post subject: Female Fight Club in NY PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:51 pm

This has been going for awhile now under the radar with dozens of members. It is a private rather than spectator sport, and while various skills are employed it is more freestyle than pro style fighting. There is a place we use in midtown Manhattan, but more often locations are ad hoc agreed between opponents. There are some qualifying steps for memberships and emphasis is on privacy and discretion as many have other professional careers. Members cover a fairly wide range of territory, are usually by invitation and are known to eachother only by nicknames.

There are NO GUYS other than an occasional victim we might choose so don’t even bother me about asking to watch. (Guys don’t message me; I don’t run this). Privacy is usually the rule, but others may attend if both parties agree. There is frequent wagering.

If you’re within a reasonable distance you may join, as we are spreading, but we also have implemented a Guest option which is why I am bringing it up here. If you are traveling or headed to the area and feel like brawling for many rounds free of handlers and other baggage, from here you’d be welcome.

Please don’t jam my mailbox. For further information to join or make a guest schedule write to femfightclub@hotmail.com.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:07 pm

The first rule of Fightclub, you never talk about Fightclub…. 8)

kuchak
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:08 pm

What’s the second rule of Fight Club?

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:13 pm

Hey sweetheart …take a hike. This is not a catfight or ffettish site. What we do is sanctioned and real… and not in bikinis with smile overtones. Go play in midtown traffic.

👿 ❗ 😡

Sincerely,

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:17 pm
    Pro Fighter

LOL! 😆 🙄 Just what the sport needs

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:40 pm

kuchak wrote:
    What’s the second rule of Fight Club?

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:46 am

As far as I’m concerned, I have no problem with any fightclub.
    What I dislike about the post is that it’s not open for public not even a lousy video is possible?
    There is a similar group operating in the states that sold some videos.

http://www.fightergirls.com

I’ve seen some fights and most of them were rubbish, only few were good.

So Zoe, than we could judge the fights, otherwise it is a story of real or not real.
    I’m sure there happens a lot out there, but why not think commercial and bring to some so called fans?

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:49 am
    Pro Fighter

Hustler magazine says
    Quote:
    “Brutal, frenetic, and curiously arousing. Watch this while consuming a huge peice of meat.”

I’ve always wanted to be FRENETIC. 🙄

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:01 pm
    Pro Fighter

Going to the above mentioned link, I’m reminded of a show I once saw, put on in california, called cat fight something or another. Any way they did a reall UFC style video of it, following the girls around and what they were doing to get ready for the fight, pan-a-ramas of the packed to the ceiling audience. Then the fights start. Three fives, ufc rules, all the girls must use mouth gaurds, and four ounce grappling gloves, and matching fight clothes which turned out to be hooters boy short style pantys, and ripped up see through tank tops. The biggest rule of all was that absolutley no bras were allowed to be worn durring a fight. I’ve seen playboys with less booby shots. Needless to say that the fights were less than impressive displays of athleticism and talent.

Zoe
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:16 pm

Hey I haven’t been here in awhile, so to the morons criticizing without knowing, this is real brawling and NO catfighting crap. There are no spectators, males or otherwise. There are no bikinis Jerzey fool; I’ll take you on in a freestyle fight any time. Where did you see anything about smile or bikinis you airhead? You’re “sanctioned” fights don’t hold a candle and pay crap. Here you’re as good as you wager. We basically use MMA rules with a bit more leeway. We don’t need men to sanction us, we’re not performers, we don’t do pictures, and have a lot more discretion and privacy than you could even think of.

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:14 am

I am completely well aware of what you people do, and what it is “Zoe.” Matter of fact I believe I know who you are… not personally, but from a website I saw a while back. You’d be surprised what I know about the “non sanctioned” fight world. Before you mouth off, you better run a check on exactly who I am… and if you still have a problem ask some of the more knowledgeable underworld buddies of yourse.

Trust that I have been around for a long time… even before the commencement of my MMA career.

😯 ❗ 8)

Sincerely,

Executioner
    Post subject: Re: Female Fight Club in NYPostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:03 pm

Zoe wrote:
    There are NO GUYS other than an occasional victim we might choose

occasional victim haha
    What kind of guys are those?

Hey I have trained two years Muay Thai, is that good enough? 🙂

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:16 pm
    Instructor

See the article on this subject in this month’s issue of “Inked”. I know the pictures are staged but they pretty much say it all.

Zoe
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:18 am

Grrr. That is an awful phony rip-off staged bit of fluff. None of that happens here- no raunchy guys, no cruddy back alley basement, no motorcycles, no model poses, and photographers. OK. It is a total fake.
    But it is NOT the femfightclub, which is by and for women and totally devoid of exhibitionism as I have said.
    Look if you are interested, visiting the area contact me. Enough of this BS and distortion.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?