Female Fight pictures from brazil

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 11:17 am

*sigh*

I’m telling ya…
    I’m online all day…
    I know how to use phpbb (I’ve installed it and used it).
    I can help moderate so this stuff gets removed more quickly.
    just give me a buzz.

Chris? Debi?
    🙂

Phil
    Post subject: Why?PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 11:20 am

Why?????
    🙁
    Tell me?

tofu
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 10:23 pm

Phil,
    I think your photos were removed because they had no real relation to what this site is intended to be about. The idea is that it is about mixed martial arts or other forms of profesional serious fighting. Your photos of chicks with gigantic boxing gloves frankly looked just plain silly to me and most likely the majority of other people on this forum. While I wasn’t necessarily offended by them, I can see why they were removed. There are plenty of other places on the net to see and talk about the kind of stuff you posted. I’m guessing that Debi and Chad and whoever else runs this site want to make sure that this doesn’t become another one of them. Fair enough?

To you folks who do run this site, I wonder if there is a way you can make your intentions more clear. It’s clear to me, but obviously a lot of people lately seem to be confused, or they just don’t care. Maybe some sort of prominant mission statement to go with the “Fighter Girls” banner heading. I dunno…might help.

Phil
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 3:29 am

Ok no problem.. 🙁

But what this forum talk about?

Bye

And Thanks Tofu..

See you

Joshi_Fan_sjt
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 3:19 pm

tofu wrote:
    Phil,
    I think your photos were removed because they had no real relation to what this site is intended to be about. The idea is that it is about mixed martial arts or other forms of profesional serious fighting. Your photos of chicks with gigantic boxing gloves frankly looked just plain silly to me and most likely the majority of other people on this forum. While I wasn’t necessarily offended by them, I can see why they were removed. There are plenty of other places on the net to see and talk about the kind of stuff you posted. I’m guessing that Debi and Chad and whoever else runs this site want to make sure that this doesn’t become another one of them. Fair enough?

To you folks who do run this site, I wonder if there is a way you can make your intentions more clear. It’s clear to me, but obviously a lot of people lately seem to be confused, or they just don’t care. Maybe some sort of prominant mission statement to go with the “Fighter Girls” banner heading. I dunno…might help.
    Hmmmm…I could be wrong, but isn’t boxing & kickboxing considered a form of MMA? Unfortunately I never saw the pics, so I can’t really say whether or not they would be appropriate for this type of forum..But I was under the impression that this forum was for the discussion of fighting & MMA…Is the posting/sharing of pics of fighters not allowed here on this forum? I would appreciate it alot if someone could please clear this up for me as I’m abit confused as to why the pics were removed, but the topic was left open if it was in fact inappropriate?

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 8:51 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

I didn’t even see them… I did not remove the pictures but Debi may have?????
    Chad

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 6:29 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

The pic’s were removed as they were not real fight pics but pics of girls acting, with big huge gloves on in bikini’s. Personally I do not care what ANY one does with there time or looks at, but THIS BOARD is for women and men, who are seriously invloved in fight sports. and will remain that way, I forgot, that this new board does not have the rules spelled out, like my old board did, so I will work on it, to make it more clear. 💡
    thank you

Debi Purcell

Joshi_Fan_sjt
    Post subject: MMAPostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 12:07 pm

debi wrote:
    The pic’s were removed as they were not real fight pics but pics of girls acting, with big huge gloves on in bikini’s. Personally I do not care what ANY one does with there time or looks at, but THIS BOARD is for women and men, who are seriously invloved in fight sports. and will remain that way, I forgot, that this new board does not have the rules spelled out, like my old board did, so I will work on it, to make it more clear. 💡
    thank you

Debi Purcell
    Thanks for the reply Debi! By the way have you ever competed or cosidered competing in japan? I’m a really big fan of Japan MMA and would be anxious to see some women fighters from the states compete in japan at some point…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?