Female Fighter Locales

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

TapouT_Bad_Boy
    Post subject: Female Fighter LocalesPostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 11:50 pm

Hey girls, I’d like to start by saying your site is awesome, I’m a male… sorry not my fault, I was born that way 😛
    I’m an instructor in BC, Canada, the focus at my gym is mostly on Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai and Shootfighting (ISFA), I’m looking for dedicated female instructors/ fighters in or around the Vancouver Area as I’m looking at opening another gym within the next few months, and from my scouting out there are a few girls I have talked to who are expressing great interest in becoming up and coming fighters… I am very happy to hear that, and I fully support any movement in expanding the card in any womens competitive fighting (especially MMA)
    Take care and continue the good work in bringing the spotlight to the world of womens competetive fighting… Rock On 😈

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 7:49 am

Keep us posted on this new development.
    Thanks

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:33 pm
    Pro Fighter

Im not very interested in teaching as I have a full time career that takes up a lot of time and then training and fighting myself. However, I would also like to stay in touch with how things are going and when the new locations open up and would love to come out and train once in a while.

Keep us all posted.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?