Female Fighter Wanted

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

AlexCaporicci
    Post subject: Female Fighter Wanted Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:58 pm

Hello,

My name is Alex Caporicci from APEX Championship Fighting in Montreal. In our next event we are planning to hold a woman’s fight. This will be the the first woman’s fight in APEX and the first woman’s fight in Quebec in I think about 5-6 years and possibly the first one sanctioned by our athletic commission.

We are looking for a woman that will fight between 135-140 and preferably from Ontario or Quebec, but we are open to other options.

Feel free to email me at alex@apexfighting.com if you are interested.

Thanks!
    Alex

AlexCaporicci
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:20 pm

Still looking… open to all possibilites from anywhere in North America.

Kate
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:50 pm

I know Alex Caporicci to be one of the most influent local promotor (APEX). Some UFC veteran already fought in their past events. Very serious promotion, great show, he releases one of the best matchmaking in the country, they take care of their athletes…

If a girl would like to be the first female fighter ever to be fighting in a major Qc promotion (sanctionned fight), don’t hesitate to contact Mr. Caporicci. This could be a huuuuuuuuge progress in Canada, to promote female fighting.

With Ultimefanatic.com (which I work for), we began a years ago to put some pressure for the recognition of female fighting. APEX is the first professional local organization to answer positively about female fighting but it’s pretty hard to find Canadian female MMA fighers, still they mostly fight in the amateur level (not enough opportunities to fight for them to turn pro). That’s surely why APEx is looking all arounf North America to find a girl to take this opportunity.

Maybe some of you girls are aleady busy and couldn’t take the fight. but if you know some “fightergirls” 135-145 lbs 😉 who could be interested, it would be great if you can email alex@apexfighting.com to suggest some names or write it in his thread.

As an MMA fan, I couldn’t wait to see professional female MMA growing here. This fight on APEX could be the beginning of an important development for female fighting in Canada.

Thanks to all of you girls!

AlexCaporicci
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:56 pm

Thanks Kate!

Also, take note that this show will once again be available coast-to-coast in Canada on The Sports Network (TSN); Canada’s sports leader.

Mike Sweeney
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:30 am

Alex: Did you ever receive my email re: Rebecca? I did not hear back from you.

AlexCaporicci
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:35 am

Hey Mike… I actually can’t seem to find it.. Can you send it again.

Thanks!
    Alex

Mike Sweeney
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:24 am

Mail was sent.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?