Female Fighters wanted for W2 show march Cali all weights

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

debi
    Post subject: Female Fighters wanted for W2 show march Cali all weights Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:45 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Warrior Women W2 is very close to making announcement’s on our final date for our first show. Show will be In Cali at the end of March. with 5 shows following through the year.

We need women in every weight class. First show and following shows will be aired live on PPV.

Any one interested in fighting please E-mail me at msfightergirl@aol.com or debi@fightergirls.com

W2 is pure sport. So if you want to be a part of revolutionary ALL womens MMA events created for women by women, here is your chance.

The pay is generous, and the event will be professional. We need women in ALL weight classes from ALL countries. Fisrt show will be in Cali so if you are already licensed there, that is helpful.

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:44 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Awesome news!!! 😀

Oh, and when you say PPV, do you mean it will available through DirecTV PPV like the UFC events?

cosmic
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:10 pm

What a great opportunity for female fighters. So exciting!

(I would like to fight on this promotion one day!)

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:32 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Thanks,
    For all the reply’s. I am collecting information and If I have not already gotten back to you, will do so very soon

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:25 am
    Instructor

It’s great to see that things are getting off the ground for W2 so soon! I hope your first show is a success (and all the following shows, as well)! If it’s offered on PPV through my cable company, you can count on me for a purchase!

Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:49 pm

I don’t like ordering PPVs, they cost too much and I don’t feel like inviting people over. Most people either ignore female fighting like the plague or are into it for the wrong reasons.

Jitte
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Sako wrote:
    I don’t like ordering PPVs, they cost too much and I don’t feel like inviting people over. Most people either ignore female fighting like the plague or are into it for the wrong reasons.
    Sad, but true.

cosmic
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:09 am

If I could order it PPV here in Australia to watch Warrior Women W2 I would do it in a second!

to Support womens mma, and the hard work debi and her team are doing for womens mma……..and because I’m sure the fights will be absolutely awesome!

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:43 am
    Instructor

Sako wrote:
    I don’t like ordering PPVs, they cost too much
    This is why I don’t buy UFC PPVs anymore. BUT I will shell out the money to support female fighting whether or not anyone else wants to come over and watch with me.

Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:26 pm

Rikki wrote:
    Sako wrote:
    I don’t like ordering PPVs, they cost too much
    This is why I don’t buy UFC PPVs anymore. BUT I will shell out the money to support female fighting whether or not anyone else wants to come over and watch with me.
    I don’t buy UFC PPVs either, it’s my friend that’s big sucka paying $45 every month for every UFC and I always go to his house to watch it.

J
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:52 am

This was on the UG, but I didn’t see contact info for the person:

“Does anyone know details about a new female MMA promotion which is scheduled to make its debut in the US sometime in March? Not the FFF which is based in California. Is this rumor true at all anyway?

If it indeed is ture, the Japanese female MMA promotion called “Smack Girl” seems interested to get in touch.

Help me out!”

??????

frankp316
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:57 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Hey Debi. Have you talked to The Fight Network in Canada yet? I don’t know about PPV you should be able to work out a deal with them for carriage in Canada. Also, they bought the British The Wrestling Channel last week.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?