FeMMA Days Are Coming. Need Your Help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

derUbermensc
    Post subject: FeMMA Days Are Coming. Need Your Help Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:05 pm

Bloodyknux will be showcasing the best of women’s MMA soon as an internal event for our members to get to know Women’s MMA better. I would be most grateful if anyone could get me footage they think I might not have (which is a bunch of RoC fights and American footage), as well if any fighters would register @ BK for the festivities to possibly do Q&As, share their expirience (especially for those who’ve participated in the fights showcased), etc (in truth, this last part is quite tentative and may not happen, get back to me on that as its interest-based). Thanks.

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:34 pm
    Pro Fighter

Is this an online thing or are you hosting this at a physical location. When and where is it? I might be interested in participating…

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:49 pm

Definitely online. I have a hunchback and lazy eye, and therefore would avoid physical proximity with people.

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:36 am
    Pro Fighter

Can you use stuff downloaded from the internet? I have my fight with Ms. Howe in the format you’d see on youtube. Also bodog fight stuff is good quality for download! Use the Tara Bucker fight!

satanico
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:28 am

Rox21 wrote:
    Can you use stuff downloaded from the internet? I have my fight with Ms. Howe in the format you’d see on youtube. Also bodog fight stuff is good quality for download! Use the Tara Bucker fight!
    I found out that second fight you had with Howe was available to rent on Netflix. International Fighting Championships: Eve of Destruction.

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:39 am

Rox21 wrote:
    I definitively have all things BoDog. I’ll find the Howe fight on YouTube.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?