FFADV Benefit Fight April 28th

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

piranha
    Post subject: FFADV Benefit Fight April 28th Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:55 pm

Proceeds will benefit Berks County Women’s Shelter and The Domestic Violence Center in PA

Last edited by piranha on Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

femalefightfan
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:04 pm

Fighters against domestic violence? 😯

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense! 🙄

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:49 pm
    Pro Fighter

I get it, the concept is kind of like the J-lo movie “Enough”, about fighting back or some thing

piranha
    Post subject: Benefit Fight April 28th All Female Fight CardPostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:32 am

I’m posting this on behalf of Lauren Feldman
    I have the privilege of participating in
    an all-female fight card to support Female Fighters Against Domestic Violence (You don’t have to be a fighter to fight back.)

Not only do I have plans to fight my heart out for the U.S.K.A title on April 28th in Fleetwood, PA, but I also intend to make a donation to the
    FFADV that will be presented to the president of the organization, Laura Ortiz, after my fight.

Please help by making a donation — all companies and individuals who make donations will have free advertising on http://www.fightergirls.com for 6 months after the
    donation. You can make a donation by clicking on the Pink Fighter icon on either . If there are problems,
    please contact info@legalMayhem.com.

I appreciate everyone’s support in my endeavor to improve the MMA community. Please inform anyone you know who might consider supporting this excellent cause.

Lauren Feldman

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:40 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Thanks for the post!!!! Check your PM I am trying to donate some alphafemalefightware stuff for the show!
    Chad

piranha
    Post subject: donationPostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:01 am

HI Chad , thanks so much!!

I keep trying to send you a message through here but am getting an error code…can you please email me a

thanks again 🙂

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:58 am
    Pro Fighter

I think this is awesome! I am a huge advocate against domestic violence, and I honestly think female MMA has a big role in helping the problem. I think we all can agree that training definitely gives a woman a feeling of empowerment. On the other hand I think you’d be suprised at the number of female mma’rs that have experienced domestic violence themselves. I don’t have any money to donate but let me know if there is anything I can do to contribute to the cause. Props to you for hosting this event.

piranha
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:47 pm

thanks for your support 😀

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:48 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Does the USKA have a website?

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:54 pm

Mark Grassman wrote:
    Does the USKA have a website?
    The USKA site that I found that was in the US was a (primarily point) karate organization, but you can also check out Althouse Karate’s website (Irvin Althouse being the promoter of the event I think) which has a gallery with some nice photos of kickboxing events.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?