Fight Girls returns to Oh!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: Fight Girls returns to Oh! PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:33 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

I’ve noticed TV commercials advertising the upcomming Fight Girls scheduled to return to the Oxygen network on June 15th. Didn’t catch the time.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:01 am
    Instructor

Can’t wait! Does anyone know any of the contestants this time around?

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: Re: Fight Girls returns to Oh!PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:34 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Mark Grassman wrote:
    I’ve noticed TV commercials advertising the upcomming Fight Girls scheduled to return to the Oxygen network on June 15th. Didn’t catch the time.
    I saw another ad on tv today that said next Tuesday which makes it June 12th. Air time will be 10:30PM Eastern, 9:30PM Central.

djdieg0
    Post subject: Re: Fight Girls returns to Oh!PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:09 am

Mark Grassman wrote:
    hey all –

Where can i get the complete first season of Oxygen’s Fight girls? It’s no longer playing – I’d like to see it b/f this second season starts airing.

Thanks!

dieg0

ducatigirl
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:50 am

There’s a lot of good things about this show, I just wish they’d actually show the fights instead of heavily edited clips of the fights!

djdieg0
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:51 am

ducatigirl wrote:
    There’s a lot of good things about this show, I just wish they’d actually show the fights instead of heavily edited clips of the fights!
    I (kinda) agree, but I do see the value of only showing highlights of the fights and focus more on the experience/journey of the fighters.

I am introducing some friends who are new to the fight world with Fight Girls – watching them grow as fighters, their training, and the emotion behind fighting will give them context.

btw, does anyone know where i can get a copy of season 1? 🙂

Dieg0

btw, i don’t ride ,but the ducati nake monster is one of my favorite bikes

njk123
    Post subject: Want to see Season 1PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:05 am

I’d like to see season 1. Does anyone know where I can get a copy? PM me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?