Fightergirls Hurricane Katrina Relief fund Please READ

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

debi
    Post subject: Fightergirls Hurricane Katrina Relief fund Please READ PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:25 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Please read this and I urge you to help anyway you can.

I am sure all of you know by now about Hurricane Katrina and the disaster it has caused. I have been trying to figure out a way to help, and have decided to make a post on fightergirls and see what we can come up with.

I am asking for donations of any amount, in return I will send you a fightergirls T-shirt. 100% of the proceeds- profits will go to the fund, I will post how much we made as soon as I can send them a check.

I have not researched yet on who is getting the check. a needy family who has lost all, or if Im sending it to a state fund. but I will research, and make sure it gets into the right hands.

Also send me the size of the shirt that you want, but understand. this is more for donation cause then sales and you will recieve what ever color or size is available.

you can donate, through the shopping cart, (with credit card, or by check or M/O

Please TTT even if you can not afford to make a donation.

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:03 pm
    Pro Fighter

ttt!!!!

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:06 am

Well we have sold one shirts so far.

Thanks Jules for the ttt. I miss you 😉

I sent an e-mail to the Oprah Staff. iN hopes to find a family that we can directly send this money too. Every dollar will help

Thanks girls/guys

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:14 pm

and one more

woohoo. even if I send them 100 IM going to be happy, so thanks so much

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:42 pm
    Instructor

I’d love to contribute but I’m pretty poor at the moment. If something changes I’ll send you what I can.

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:17 am
    Pro Fighter

Miss you too Deb 🙁

I’m pretty broke like Rikki, but keep these donations open for a week or two more and I will gladly contribute, when I start working again(the glamorous life of a fightergirl–waitressing again, woo-hoo!)

Anyway, I think this is a really terrific thing that you are doing and I’m proud to be a part of this site!

Much love,
    jules

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:46 am

Rikki, Jules.

Thank you for posting on subject. Please do not feel obligated to send money you do not have I do not want to play the gulit card hehe. I believe that even if we sell 2 shirts and donate it, its better then nothing so I am just grateful for anything.

and appreciate you guys caring at all to even consider it

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:44 am
    Pro Fighter

Debi,

I’ve got a couple takers here at the office and my sister. I upped you to $20 minimum donation. People, i think, would rather send a check to you made out to the specific relief fund. Not that they don’t trust you but they want to know where you’ve chosen.

Heather

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:22 am

Heather,
    as you know from our mails I am still searching for a individual family. I thank you with ALL my heart for trying to find one. and appreciate your friends that said give it to another family more needy them them. I was told the same thing from my friends as well.

Here is the dealie folks. You can send a donation to the ORG of YOUR choice, and send me the reciept, and I will send you out a fightergirls T. or you can send it to fightergirls.com via our shopping cart

check money order or credit card in memo hurrican relief fund donation. Like I said that will be going to a specific family.

whatever you do all is appreciated

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:23 am

OK Folks,
    THANK YOU to everyone who has donated. I hope you enjoy the shirts. I am going to end this at the end of this week. So if you you are going to donate to any other orgs please send me receipts, or use the shopping cart before this friday. It has proved very difficult for us to find a family. So if anyone knows anyone please e-mail. I am going to send this to red cross, if nothing comes up before then

Thanks again
    Debi

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?