Fighting shorts

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

buckshot1984
    Post subject: Fighting shorts PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:36 am

I am looking for a company that makes customm rashguards and fight shorts. We are looking for these items for our school and for myself. Does anyone know a good website?

Pankration_MuayThai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:22 am
    Pro Fighter

If you’re looking for girl stuff, we bought debi’s shorts and are having them embroidered with our school logos.

For the guys we have the sprawl shorts embroidered. If you’re using them as a school uniform they give you a discount.

We get our rashguards through: http://www.fightergirls.com/ they print them also.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:16 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Pankration_MuayThai wrote:
    If you’re looking for girl stuff, we bought debi’s shorts and are having them embroidered with our school logos.

For the guys we have the sprawl shorts embroidered. If you’re using them as a school uniform they give you a discount.

We get our rashguards through: http://www.fightergirls.com/ they print them also.
    Before you order ask Debi to see if she can put your logo on them… I iknow she has worked out a deal with her company and could pass it on and maybe save you some $$$

I know that fightergirls has some rash guards let us know if we may be able to help you out..

Chad

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?