For the Ladies of the Forum with Kido’s a must read

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #12989

    Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

    FightingFury44
    Post subject: For the Ladies of the Forum with Kido’s a must read Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:15 pm

    Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:16 am
    Posts: 325
    Location: Texas
    McDonalds, Chuck E Cheese, Discovery Zone… All places with
    ball pits in the children’s play area. One of my sons lost his watch,
    and was very upset. We dug and dug in those balls, trying to find his
    watch.
    Instead, we found vomit, food, feces, and other stuff I do not want to discuss.

    I went to the manager and raised hell. Come to find out, the ball pit is only cleaned out once a month. I have doubts that it is even done that often.. My kids will never play in another ball pit.

    Some of you might not be parents, but you may have nieces, nephews, grandchildren, or friends with children.

    This will pertain to you too. As I read the following, my heart sank. I urge each and every one of you to pass this on to as many people as you can. I cannot stress how important this is!

    Hi. My name is Lauren Archer, my son Kevin and I lived in Midland , TN.

    On October 2nd, 1999 I took my only son to McDonald’s for his 3rd birthday.

    After he finished lunch, I allowed him to play in the ball pit. When he started whining later on, I asked him what was wrong, he pointed to the back of his pull-up and simply said ‘Mommy, it hurts.’ I couldn’t find anything wrong with him at that time. I bathed him when we got home, and it was at that point when I found a welt on his left buttock.

    Upon investigating, it seemed as if there was something like a splinter under the welt. I made an appointment to see the doctor the next day, but soon he started vomiting and shaking, then his eyes rolled back into his head. From there, we went to the emergency room. He died later that night. It turned out that the welt on his buttock was the tip of a hypodermic needle that had broken off inside.

    The autopsy revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose. The next
    week, the police removed the balls from the ball pit. There was rotten food,
    several hypodermic needles: some full, some used; knives, half-eaten candy, diapers, feces, and the stench of urine.

    (You can find the article on Kevin Archer in the October 10,1999 issue of
    the Midland Chronicle.)

    Don’t think it’s just McDonald’s either. A little boy had been playing
    in a ball pit @ a Burger King & started complaining of his legs hurting.

    He later died too. He was found to have snake bites all over
    his legs & buttocks. When they cleaned the ball pit they found that
    there was a copperhead’s nest in the ball pit. He had suffered numerous bites from a very poisonous snake.

    AND FYI:

    In Florida and other places on the East Coast a group of people are putting HIV/AIDS infected and filled needles underneath gas pump handles, so when someone reaches to pick it up and put gas in their car, they get stabbed with it. 16 people have been a victim of this crime so far and 10 tested HIV positive.
    Top

    Rosi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:53 am
    Pro Fighter

    Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:26 am
    Posts: 532
    This story, like the vast majority of email “warnings” that are circulated, is a hoax

    If you receive something worrying like this, it’s natural to want to warn other people. But before you do it’s good to check out the details. Unfortunately there are some attention seeking idiots out there who think it’s funny to make up stories like this and get everyone passing them on.

    An internet search only takes a few seconds, and there are databases of the common urban myths
    Top

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?