Frankenstein girl??!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Rox21
    Post subject: Frankenstein girl??!! PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:15 am
    Pro Fighter

What’s the most you’ve ever been taped and worn pads???? I think I took the Frankenstein award last night: 2 knee pads on either knee because one wasn’t strong thick enough and wouldn’t stay on, an elbow pad on either elbow, tape on a torn cutitle on finger, tape left toes because they curl under, tape a broken toenail, tape left write and hand because it’s still sore from Leka’s armbar, and tape an elbow pad to my forearm because I have 5 big @$$ bruises that kill to touch. My training partner Dave took a look at me last night and goes “biotic arm???” Some of that stuff goes away in a week though, but I thought it was pretty funny. 🙂 You know that saying about duct tape? I think that everything can be fixed with athletic tape!

ACTUALLY does anybody know some place to order it in bulk cheaper online? I use so much and pay like 175 per roll. (that’s the cheap kind). In Japan it’s like 4 or 5 bucks a roll, so I’m going to bring like my own suitcase of just tape.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?