Fujii Wants A Rematch with Montoya, Dantas

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

derUbermensc
    Post subject: Fujii Wants A Rematch with Montoya, Dantas Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:13 pm

Quote:
    It is being widely reported from Megumi Fujii’s official blog that she seeks rematches with past opponents Erica Montoya and Anna Michelli Tavares Dantas. Fujii expressed a retrospective discontent towards her two decision wins over the aforementioned and saw her two past opponents as being stronger now than before. With the hope that she could defeat Montoya and Dantas via KO this time around, Fujii asked that her two strongest opponents to date could come to a mutual agreement concerning possible rematches.

Josh Barnett
    Post subject: Hey BenoitPostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:20 am
    Pro Fighter

Can do me a favor and translate the post on her blog below that one as welll?

Josh

derUbermensc
    Post subject: Re: Hey BenoitPostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:38 am

[quoteCan do me a favor and translate the post on her blog below that one as welll?

Josh[/quote]

See what I can do

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:48 am

Fuji and Montoya!!!
    I hope it happens here in Evasville.
    Their first fight was the main event at the first event I ever went to. That was awesome!!!

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:32 am

Josh, she says she’s been training non-stop for the last 6 months with her busy schedule and all and so kinda ignored her body. She wants to take some time in the summer to sculpt her body to how she sees fit as to be quicker, stronger, etc.

Josh Barnett
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:49 am
    Pro Fighter

Thats what I figured it said but the translater I used wasnt too clear (no shit huh?)

Thanks

Josh

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: Re: Fujii Wants A Rematch with Montoya, DantasPostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:24 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

derUbermensc wrote:
    From Complete Vale Tudo Access:

Quote:
    It is being widely reported from Megumi Fujii’s official blog that she seeks rematches with past opponents Erica Montoya and Anna Michelli Tavares Dantas.
    http://www.mmarank.com lists Anna Michelle Dantes and Michelli Tavares as separate people. Are they one in the same ❓ 😕

derUbermensc
    Post subject: Re: Fujii Wants A Rematch with Montoya, DantasPostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:52 am

Quote:
    http://www.fightergirls.com lists Anna Michelle Dantes and Michelli Tavares as separate people. Are they one in the same ❓ 😕
    YES THEY ARE. I have had this confirmed by Denis Martins. mma rank is one of the worst places on the internet. Its owner once came snagged me and some other respectable posters for a team of voters whose votes would majorly influence his ranking. He ended up going against us on the most retarded issues, such as ranking KID Yamamoto at 145.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?