funny/disturbing training stories

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Rox21
    Post subject: funny/disturbing training stories Post Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:41 am
    Pro Fighter

I just posted this on the underground, but thought it was kind of funny and disturbing at the same time, so I figured I’d post it here. Anybody have any other good stories?

I was at my current dojo in Japan and this really really weird guy smiled at me more than usual. Once in a while he’d raise his eye brows up and down and wink. I have no idea what he was trying to do? I’ve never seen the Japanese do that sort of thing, thus I just decided he’s a weirdo.

Just as a side note, I can’t see without my glasses, so during sparring I accidentally approached him with open hands and asked him to spar without realizing it was him. As I stood in front of him I was like “sh*t it’s the weird guy.” His face blossomed, his grinned, his eye brows went up and down like mad and he let out this…like maniacle “MWAHAhaHAhahA” sort of laugh! I was like “wtf” amused and freaked out at the same time that I literally jumped back. (everyone around us looked, since he like…went “mwahaha” really loudly) and I waved my hand in the Japanese “no, go away” signal and said “iie, kekko desu”. A few people laughed. I haven’t seen him since. 🙂
    Roxanne Modafferi

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:22 am
    Pro Fighter

awwww you have an admirer! thats cute!

creepy dudes in the gym suck though, especially when theyre the smaller ones and you really need rolling partners.

the thing i always hated though, was not being around in the regular class for a while then coming in and rolling with a newer guy, and he didnt know me…and would be all like “yeah, do this…yeah thats good…yeah…great…you should ::cringing or choking:: yeah thats really good.” i guess they automatically assume since im a girl i need their help and instruction. i see some guys do it too, theyre getting their ass kicked but think they need to offer tips to the person doing it. i guess it makes them feel like theyre giving the impression theyre “letting” you beat them up.

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:39 pm
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, but how fun is it t o just destroy a guy who thinks he’s going to have to give you the step by step directions for an armbar? Especially if he hasnt seen you roll before.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?