G-Shooto 5/6 Results: Modafferi OBLITERATES Yabushita

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

derUbermensc
    Post subject: G-Shooto 5/6 Results: Modafferi OBLITERATES Yabushita PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:40 am

Quote: http://www.fightergirls.com

G-STYLE Presents: G-Shooto
    May 6th, 2006
    Shinjuku FACE
    Tokyo, Japan
    Doors Open: 18:00
    Fight Start: 18:30

Class C+, 47 KG, 2R 5M
    Yoko Yamada (Japan Arm-Wrestling Association) def. Azusa Yasuai (Zendokai Roppongi Dojo) by armbar at :10 of Round 1

Class C+, 51 KG, 2R 5M
    Yuuko (Paraestra Hachioji) drew with Misaki Takimoto (Zendokai Headquarters) by Majority Draw (19-20, 19-19, 19-19)

Grappling Match
    48kg, 2R 5M
    MIKU (Club Barbarian) def. Madoka Ebihara (Paraestra Kashiwa) by armbar at 3:28 of Round 1

Straweight Tournament Semifinal
    Class C+, 48KG, 2R 5M
    Kayo Nagai (Paraestra Tokyo) drew with Ikuko Tamada (Abe Ani Combat Club) by Unanimous Draw (19-19, 19-19, 19-19)

Straweight Tournament Semifinal
    Class C+, 48 KG, 2R 5M
    Masako Yoshida (Native Spirit) def. Maho Muranami (Wajyutsu Keisyukai Toikatsu Dojo) by Unanimous Decision (20-19, 20-18, 20-19)

Class B, 62 KG, 2R 5M
    Roxanne Modafferi (Wajyutsu Keisyukai Tokyo Headquarters) def. Megumi Yabushita (SOD Women’s MMA Dojo) by Unanimous Decision (18-20, 17-20, 18-20)

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:44 am
    Instructor

That’s so awesome! I want some details though!

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:56 pm
    Pro Fighter

lol @ the title.

I dominated strikes big time. I was really surprised because I know she’s doing a kickboxing match, so I expected to get a flying ax kick to the head or something. She tried to clinch and take me down, but I wasn’t having any of that. I managed to get in shots while working on pushing her away. I got her into a corner somehow at one point … She threw me once with a BEAUTIFUL Judo throw. One second I was trying to keep distance, and the next it was like OOOOH I’m on my back! 😀

But, maybe 70% of the match was spent with me on her back striking to the side of her heads. She turtled and her defense was really tight. I couldn’t get a rear naked choke! I didn’t want to risk going for like an armbar from the back because I knew if I got too high, she would pull me over her head. I kind of played it safe and tried to strike to make openings..but she didn’t really move. So I just hit her head. A lot. Like a lot. 😡 It probably really sucked for her. My right knuckle is swollen…. I got the unanimous decision after two five minute rounds.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:07 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Gooo ROX,
    I knew you could do it 😀

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:52 pm
    Instructor

Thanks Roxanne! That’s great!

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:07 pm

Could you give me P.O.V PbP of the fight? I’ll credit you completely when I post it on the blog

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:04 am
    Pro Fighter

Actually, I’d prefer if you didn’t quote me on your blog. My perspective is from a fighter and sometimes is wrong. I don’t remember enough to give you an accurate play by play. When you write something, please use generalities. Thanks , I appreciate it! 🙂

I’ll also try and get back to you regarding the smack girl, but please don’t expect a lot because as I said, I wasn’t making mental notes on anything other than my two team mates…

OH and I have random pictures posted on my myspace account 😀
    http://www.fightergirls.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?