getting back the fire

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Rox21
    Post subject: getting back the firePostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:51 am
    Pro Fighter

I can’t get focused to train, blah blah blah—- EDITED! 😀 problem solved
    Last edited by Rox21 on Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:25 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

You might just be working too hard, but you should see a doctor to make sure your fatigue isn’t some medical problem.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:44 pm

it has always been my opinion that you shouldn’t use training as a way to become focused. You should be focused before you start. Otherwise, you could get injured.

It makes perfect sense that you feel overloaded. Your mind has evidently been dealing with some heavy stress lately. It needs recovery time just like muscles do. Here are some suggestions : Take a day or two off and focus on…well…focusing. Just relax your mind and try to simplify your thoughts for a bit. Concentrate on only a couple of things instead of 1000 things. One thing at a time…wake up, eat…take a walk through the park, go watch a movie matinee, take your dog for a walk…whatever. Give your mind a day to clear. Don’t worry about becoming “weak” during those days. Mental strength comes from focusing. If you want to maintain, then do some light exercise during those days. Do some yoga…from a reputable yoga schooll. That will balance your mind out.

Good luck!

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:52 pm
    Pro Fighter

knockout- Thanks SO much for that advice. Somehow my best friend’s energy sparked me again and I had a great day of boxing training with my instructor. I’m definately going to save your advice somewhere where i can look at it later. I really appreciate that…

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:08 pm

” blah blah blah—- EDITED! problem solved”

LOL!

You should’ve left the original post up there. Some other girls on here might be able to relate to your story. 🙂

Hope your training goes well.

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:09 am
    Pro Fighter

KnockOut2 wrote:
    ” blah blah blah—- EDITED! problem solved”

LOL!

You should’ve left the original post up there. Some other girls on here might be able to relate to your story. 🙂
    I know, but I went back and read it it sounded really whiney and ticked me off, so I had to delete it! 😉 It was definately me being sick, because know I’m bouncing off the walls again.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?