Gina Carano called out Tara LaRossa ?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #13594

    Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

    JDF
    Post subject: Gina Carano called out Tara LaRossa ? PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:37 pm

    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:14 pm
    Posts: 196
    Top

    Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:57 pm

    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:39 pm
    Posts: 327
    If only Tara would stop talking shit about how Gina walks around at 190 lbs and “man” up to fight her @ 140.
    Top

    koolpaw
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:30 am

    Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:02 pm
    Posts: 304
    Location: Japan
    That was from yac & J Boxing /MMA Show and broadcasted on April 14.

    it used live web cam. i was listening the audio like radio( it was our day time)

    Tara saw it and laughed. “Jerzey” is her name on UG

    Top

    MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:47 pm
    Pro Fighter

    Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:37 am
    Posts: 542
    Location: minnesota
    Tara shouldnt have to “Man up” to anything. Time and time again that girl has proven herself to be an amazing fighter. While there arent any unified weight classes between promotions for the women, we all know that a 125 pound fighter (who walks around just under 135lb) shouldnt ever be thought of as a p*#*y for not going up a whole weight class and a half, to fight someone who has to drop down so much. I wasnt a Gina fan in the begining, she’s grown on me.. proven herself to be a tough fighter, but seriously… shame on her for that, and shame on you for the “man up” comment. Tara has bigger balls than 90% of the dude fighters I know.
    We need to show some respect to Tara… she’s earned it.
    Top

    Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:48 pm

    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:39 pm
    Posts: 327
    MNkkgMMA wrote:
    Tara shouldn’t have to “Man up” to anything. Time and time again that girl has proven herself to be an amazing fighter. While there arent any unified weight classes between promotions for the women, we all know that a 125 pound fighter (who walks around just under 135lb) shouldnt ever be thought of as a p*#*y for not going up a whole weight class and a half, to fight someone who has to drop down so much. I wasnt a Gina fan in the begining, she’s grown on me.. proven herself to be a tough fighter, but seriously… shame on her for that, and shame on you for the “man up” comment. Tara has bigger balls than 90% of the dude fighters I know.
    We need to show some respect to Tara… she’s earned it.
    Don’t get me wrong, I respect Tara for what she has done in the ring, but no fighter should shit about a women weight on the internet. I agree that there were times when Gina did not look like Bally Total Fitness model, I mean come on. Gina has always been respectful towards Tara and what she has accomplished as a competitor, it is that Tara runs her mouth trying look for any opportunity to blast Gina she could get. This a good way to hype a fight, but if it there isn’t going to be a fight, than it’s just a waste of air. It doesn’t matter how accomplished Tara is in the sport, she shouldn’t be talking shit about fighters she won’t fight and try to come up with excuses not to fight them. If Royce Gracie used fought 250 lbs guys in the UFC when there were no weight classes, why can’t Tara fight Gina? Does Tara comes from the same lineage as a BJJ practioner (and a Royce Grace student?), why can’t she do the same to Gina that Royce did 250 lbs guys in the UFC? BJ Penn went up to middleweight and even up to light heavyweight to fight guys like Rodrigo Gracie and Lyoto Machida.
    Top

    oslooskar
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:47 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:15 am
    Posts: 1079
    Location: La Honda, California
    Sako wrote:
    why can’t she do the same to Gina that Royce did 250 lbs guys in the UFC?
    Because, when Royce Gracie was fighting in the U.F.C. his much larger opponents had no idea what Brazilian Jiu Jitsu was, let alone how to defend themselves against it. Therefore, Royce, benefited from a significant advantage over his opponents even though they were often much larger than he was. Today, in the world of MMA fighting, an advantage as such no longer exists.
    Top

    JDF
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:29 am

    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:14 pm
    Posts: 196
    i got much respect for both of them…Tara does talk alot of talk but she be walkin that walk too. This was the 1st ive heard Gina talk smack…apparantly Tara has gotten to her a lil..lol
    Top

    Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:38 am

    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:39 pm
    Posts: 327
    oslooskar wrote:
    Sako wrote:
    why can’t she do the same to Gina that Royce did 250 lbs guys in the UFC?
    Because, when Royce Gracie was fighting in the U.F.C. his much larger opponents had no idea what Brazilian Jiu Jitsu was, let alone how to defend themselves against it. Therefore, Royce, benefited from a significant advantage over his opponents even though they were often much larger than he was. Today, in the world of MMA fighting, an advantage as such no longer exists.
    How about BJ Penn versus Rodrigo Gracie, George St. Pierre, Lyoto Machida, and a whole of other larger opponents who had a great deal of knowledge of BJJ and how defend submissions? If BJ can beat Rodrigo Gracie, there is no reason to that Tara wouldn’t be able to hold her own against Gina despite the size and weight difference.
    Top

    frankp316
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:55 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:39 am
    Posts: 4020
    Does anyone think that Elite XC will ever allow this fight to happen? They’re not stupid. And Tara knows this.
    Top

    Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:23 am

    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:39 pm
    Posts: 327
    frankp316 wrote:
    Does anyone think that Elite XC will ever allow this fight to happen? They’re not stupid. And Tara knows this.
    If this fight won’t happen, then Tara should stop talking smack about Gina and focus on her own career. I don’t know how many opportunities she has outside of Elite XC though, but still she should be supportive of Gina because she is the only mainstream star in female mma. Talking shit about her on UG is not going to do anything to further Tara’s career.
    Top

    JFP
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:30 am

    Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:48 pm
    Posts: 17
    of course tara talks a lot of trash, she’s from jersey
    Top

    frankp316
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:25 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:39 am
    Posts: 4020
    But she’s been talking trash about Gina for two years. What has it got her?
    Top

    MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:29 pm
    Pro Fighter

    Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:37 am
    Posts: 542
    Location: minnesota
    lol, if talking smack on the UG gets Gina mad enough to call out Tara, and insist on it happening to Elite XC then uh— yes it most certainly will have done something to further Tara’s career. And really come on—- this forum not included for the most part—- a HUGE part of forum usage is for smack talking between fighters, and even more so between the fighters fans.
    Top

    frankp316
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:38 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:39 am
    Posts: 4020
    Based on this clip, Gina doesn’t seem like the kind of person who can be baited. She’s joking around. There’s no upside for her or EliteXC to accept a match with LaRosa.
    Top

    oslooskar
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:10 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:15 am
    Posts: 1079
    Location: La Honda, California
    Sako wrote:
    How about BJ Penn versus Rodrigo Gracie
    Thats exactly my point; thank you!
    Top

     

    defshepard
    Post subject: Gina vs TaraPostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:04 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:20 pm
    Posts: 765
    Location: Crystal Lake, Illinois, U.S.A
    Its a damn shame. But that is one match, Gina vs Tara that will never happen. Tara can trash Gina all she wants. In the end it will get her nowhere. For many reasons that is one fight that, many powerful people do not want to see happen. And they will make sure it does not occur.
    Top

    JDF
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:31 pm

    Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:14 pm
    Posts: 196
    never say never….Gina is the upcoming star and Tara is basically the one to beat…Im not sure if i think Gina is ready for Tara’s ground game…but id give the stand-up to Gina. I think Tara should take a few fights on XC just so her record is shown and more people that dont know much about female MMA fighters will get a chance to appreciate her…fans of womens MMA already know Larosa…but now everyone in America knows Gina. If Tara could get more fights with more coverage…In my opinion the promoters would definately work up that fight…but the weight-class may be a problem.

    Id like to see Carano in a few more fights before she would fight Larosa anyway…Young is coming up..so maybe after that Koebold then Baszler…and then Larosa. Win or lose with the other opponents she should get some nice ground experience..especially with Shayna. Shayna is like a damn mongoose on the ground…wicked. She survives that then maybe shes ready for tara…in my opinion.
    Top

    GFC
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:56 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:01 am
    Posts: 1576
    Location: Baja Cali/Vegas
    good post by JDF…i don’t think there’s any problem at all with them wanting Gina to fight Tara which is why they’ve been the ones wanting to sign her. same as they signed Shayna who’s right at Tara’s overall fighting and ground skill level. but neither of them have fought a fighter with Gina’s striking caliber so they are protecting them from her as much as her from their ground skills (at this point). they obviously would want to build those fights up and to be more balanced and competitive not situations where they are merely trying to avoid getting ko’d by Carano and catch her with a sub…

    i do however think Tara (early on) def may have had a better chance of beating Gina than Rosi, Julie, or Tonya but the margin is not that great — Tara has had very close matches with Julie and Kelly who Julie beat and then Tonya beat Julie….and, Carano was brand new at that time pre-Couture so the chances % of Tara beating her will only decline (particularly if Gina actually starts getting serious about her training)…

    with Kaitlin i feel that was a good choice in terms of them ideally wanting a standup war and her being one of the few who are at the striking ability level to compete with Carano. Elaina Maxwell happens to be a hella standup fighter experienced and trained by Cung Le…and, Elaina is solid about 15-20 lbs bigger than Kaitlin who Gina had no problem beating twice moving up 15 giving away the +1 extra lb out of her natural fight range which actually is 135-140 (if she were properly cutting/conditioning)
    so i don’t think that’s much concern for them either…

    again, the only main issue is whether the other distractions (AG) 8 months off and short prep time will affect her conditioning…which i do feel could benefit and help balance the factors for Kaitlin here…but, win or lose still makes for a potentially great matchup for the CBS debut, and then will only build up future matchups for Kaitlin and/or Gina against Shayna, Tara, Sarah K and various others… 😉
    Top

    defshepard
    Post subject: tara larosaPostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:23 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:20 pm
    Posts: 765
    Location: Crystal Lake, Illinois, U.S.A
    JDF. You may be right. Never say never. But I highly doubt it at this point. I guess we have to see what happens after this match up between Gina and Kaitlin. I agree with everything else you said in your post. Especially about Shayna’s ground game. A “Mongoose ” indeed! LOL! thats a real good one! But I think we will have to see what the powers that be decide at EliteXC
    Top

    defshepard
    Post subject: elania maxwellPostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:37 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:20 pm
    Posts: 765
    Location: Crystal Lake, Illinois, U.S.A
    GFC. Gina beat Elainia twice? When did the second fight happen? I only know of one fight between the two. Also if Gina could indeed beat Shayna in a ground game I really think she could take on and possibly beat Tara. At this point Shayna has an awesome ground game going for her. Thanks for any info. You guys are great here.
    Top

    GFC
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:51 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:01 am
    Posts: 1576
    Location: Baja Cali/Vegas
    def…

    no prob, Gina and Elaina fought previously in 05′ under stand-up KB, then again at Strikeforce under MMA rules…

    and Shayna’s ground is f’n ‘sick’ right now, Tara is…well, Tara *smile*

    from what ground i have seen initially from Gina so far looks stellar already considering the time she has not yet had training, at this point imo she would still be wise to keep it standing, as they would obviously be wise not to…

    imho there are a number of “bests” right now including Shayna, Tara, Gina, Kaitlin, Rox, Sarah K, and several others…any of which could potentially beat the other and would not surprise me…
    Top

    defshepard
    Post subject: Gina and ElainaPostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:02 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:20 pm
    Posts: 765
    Location: Crystal Lake, Illinois, U.S.A
    gfc. Many thanks for the info. Some quick questions for you and then I will stop. Any footage of that fight? How did Gina win? Also, you know where I can see some footage of the Gina vs Rosi smile fight? I understand it was pretty good. Thanks gfc. I will stop now. I do like the intelligent posting here.
    Top

    GFC
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:44 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:01 am
    Posts: 1576
    Location: Baja Cali/Vegas
    def…

    i do have them all somewhere in our scouting footage archive but am on the road right now. for now here’s a link to the Warrior Nation series in case you missed or even worth checkin out again, which has highlights from their first fight as well as the Strikeforce bout, which Gina won both by UD….ciao,

    ~Lisa
    Top

    defshepard
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:38 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:20 pm
    Posts: 765
    Location: Crystal Lake, Illinois, U.S.A
    gfc. Many thanks will check it out this Sunday when I have more time.
    Top

    hanoverfist
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:11 am

    Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:41 am
    Posts: 370
    Location: Seattle wa.
    I think the fight with Kaitlin is going to tell us alot as to where Gina goes from here. Kaitlin is a dangerous striker with rumored ground game of some note. Both consider striking to be their area of strength and the standup is thier world…so worlds will collide. Either could get ko’d at anytime during that fight and conditioning and all out toughness…who can take the others best shot and stay standing…will be the order of the day. If Gina comes to this fight unprepared for a war then she may get a reality check…unfortunately there are very few elite atheletes who can balance themselves mentally, physically and spiritually to compete at this level of competition in more than one sport..ie: AG and MMA. A house divided cannot stand and I feel Gina needs to get her house in order if she is going to stay on top. I also feel that if Gina wants that shot with Tara she should fight some of the other top girls that Tara has fought first such as Shayna, Kelly, maybe even Buckner (I don’t know about the weight) To be a true champion you can’t take the express lane and expect to get the respect of your piers who have traveled the long hard road to be where they are.
    Top

    GFC
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:39 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:01 am
    Posts: 1576
    Location: Baja Cali/Vegas
    well i do agree with the ‘divided house’ aspect. it’s more of a risk but also a sacrifice to bring more notoriety to the sport, which benefits all of us. just like i believe Debi has sacrificed her own career in many ways for the sport and to help promote it in other ways. however, i don’t agree at all in the ‘express track’ theory and it is a disrespect to the girls who she’s already beaten. there are various different roads to the “Promised Land.” Elaina Maxwell would be a serious threat to any of the top girls and Rosi is already WAY up at the very top tier…in fact, i thought that was possibly why Tara was going to fight either Rosi or Megumi who would be *very* difficult to beat if not even catch a loss to….

    as for Julie she already had fought Tara in a tough match, beat Kelly who almost did beat Tara, and then Carano beat both Julie and sub’d Tonya who sub’d both Julie AND Ginelle who also had a very close draw with Kelly. therefore she has *more* than earned her spot and right to fighting anyone. did Julia Berezikova or Cody Welchin earn the right to fight Tara more than Carano? uh, don’t think so…

    as well, i believe just as much it’s incumbent upon any other true champions to fight and beat the other ‘new’ top fighters i.e. Tonya, Sarah K, Gina, Kaitlin, etc. in order to solidify their current standing at the top. so at this point both need to fight each other…and, that includes this upcoming fight with Kaitlin win or lose….

    i think the situation is basically like this, we have a huge new wave of transitioning girls coming into MMA who *already* are and were top fighters or champions in their own right, who already deserve and have earned respect based on their actual performance levels, Gina and Kaitlin happen to be two of those, then others such as Germaine, Elena Reid, Julia Budd, “Kimbette Slice” 😉 (or whoever else) will be transitioning in the near future, and it will be just as important for the existing MMA girls to prove themselves against the new ones who are transitioning. in other words, they simply ALL need and deserve to fight each other, and there will continue (and need) to be more and more “bests” and “superstars” just like there are currently on the men’s side…
    Top

    hanoverfist
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:46 am

    Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:41 am
    Posts: 370
    Location: Seattle wa.
    What about Kevin Bacon…you forgot to link her to Kevin Bacon in the end. 😀 I do believe that all those girls have tons of talent and belong in the running somewhere in that mix however you can’t just have a miss mash hodpodge of promotion. You need structure. That is what will elevate the divisions and make the “champion” worthy to be at the top because they fought to be there. If you don’t you will have paper champions riegning over a division that is open to “whoever” to challenge for a meaningless belt. Just because someone has the name or the experience in another sport doesn’t automatically qualify them for top seed. Just like the amatuers in boxing or the olympians they still have to earn that right to fight for the belt through fighting on undercards and journymen bouts. Gina has fought good caliber competition as you say but some could argue that each of those fights were handpicked to her strengths…Rosi is a great fighter but too small to fight Gina, Julie was clearly overwhelmed by Ginas strength and couldn’t get the takedown, Tanya…well, I’m not sure what happened to Tanya because she looked like she was there to collect a check and thats it, she even admits she was a bit caught up in the hoopla to put on a good performance as for Elaina she actually was the closest to beating Gina, I don’t know how Gina survived that triangle but that just shows you how strong Gina is and once Elaina couldn’t close the deal on the ground it was Ginas fight to win on their feet. In the end Gina is a product of good PR, a great muy thai fighter in her own right who was fastracked to stardom in the MMA world through calculated promotion..she was engineered in a board room before she even had her first mma bout, and guess what …it worked.
    Top

    GFC
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:51 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:01 am
    Posts: 1576
    Location: Baja Cali/Vegas
    wow…well i guess you found that link to Kevin Bacon cuz that sounds more like a movie script than the reality. or maybe it’s that they share similar Hollyweird tabloid fodder and UG/Sherdog message board trollage 😀

    i think it has been simply more a case of her heart and natural ability overcoming the fact she was not even conditioned or cutting properly for those fights, busy with other promotional projects which have brought more notoriety to the sport previously coming from MT and earned her being a bigger draw, has had far less ground training experience yet was still able to beat top quality opponents despite all those disadvantages. 😉 and, she specifically out grounded, reversed, and went for the sub on Tonya even though she had openings to G&P with strikes, for the competitive aspect. and i don’t buy the “deer (or boobs) in the headlights” bs with Tonya, she seriously comes to bring it and brought it. Gina simply did to her (RNC’d) what she did to Ginelle and Julie…

    btw that also happens to be one of the things i respect the most about Tara, that she chose to stand more with Jen Howe even though had she taken it more to the ground possibly may have still been undefeated, yet had that champions’ competitiveness, same with Molly against Carina imo, and several others. i mean look at where basically less than 2 minutes in 1 night has also catapulted Kaitlin, why? because sh*t happens and the performance level is valid, obvious and worthy…

    hey bottom line, sure it will only help for Carano (or Kaitlin) to gain more ground exp and balance their game, but all those girls mentioned have earned their way to the top ‘performance level’ and at this point deserve and need to fight each other, win or lose…
    Top

    Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:11 am

    Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:39 pm
    Posts: 327
    We can’t deny that promotion and marketing has played a real big role in Gina’s stardom, it’s just up to her to keep winning her fights and beating quality opponents to shut up all the critics.
    Top

    hanoverfist
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:31 am

    Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:41 am
    Posts: 370
    Location: Seattle wa.
    I agree with Sako’s last comments in that Gina needs to keep stepping up in competition to silence the nay sayers who may feel she is mearly the Manilly Vanilly of mma. I also think that the “transitioning” phase is over and with the courture camp coaching her on the ground the window of opportunity is getting real small for someone to take advantage of that weakness in her game. Gina, if she has been training diligently, is going to be a tough skull to crack for anyone at that weight, she’s just so strong and I think alot of girls are taken by suprise when they start getting man handeled in there and your right about her heart, she fights with determination. That’s why this fight with Kaitlin is a great match up, Kaitlin is strong, in shape, can bang, and they are probably about even on the ground game as well, however I really have no idea about Kaitlin’s ground skills so that is just an assumption.

    btw Tara lost that fight against Howe because Howe was a better fighter than her at that stage in her career, I think if it went to the ground Howe still would have won and to stand against a superior striker may make for an exciting fight but it is a tactical error bottom line and many top notch fighters have fallen for the sake of bravado over brains ie..Randy Courture, Jeremy Horn, and most recently Frank Shamrock all of whom chose to stand instead of doing what they knew was prudent and go to the ground.

    and now that we’ve officially derailed this thread 😀 …I still feel Gina needs to fight Tara at some point but I still think she should fight Shayna first and if she beats her then make the superfight happen..it’s good for the promotion, it’s good for the sport, and it’s good for the fans.
    Top

     

    GFC
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:47 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

    Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:01 am
    Posts: 1576
    Location: Baja Cali/Vegas
    solid points guys. i don’t however personally agree with the ‘bravado’ issue — true purist fighting and particularly MMA is about being a ‘complete’ fighter. the influx of stand-up specialists i believe has forced more ground specialists to step up their striking game as much as the strikers have needed to work on their ground which will only improve both and create more exciting and balanced matchups. it’s not all about W and L’s it’s about challenging yourself and improving upon whatever weakness there is in your game and moving towards becoming more complete as a fighter…

    Frank had been working on his stand-up and wanted to challenge himself. in fact, he also came in with a good game plan fainting going to the ground and was catching Cung with strikes, as well, Cung did a very good job with his ground defense. also the professionalism and respect level in that fight was exceptional…Cung allowing Frank to grab his mouthguard when it flew out, waving him back up on the flash knockdown in order to win it fair and square not just due to some random bs which happens during fights. *that’s* what made that such a great fight and those are the competitive matchups which are great for the sport and most people and true fans want to see…

    as for Gina fighting Shayna first, i agree it’s a valid point right now based on the fact she’s been the one who accepted the deal and has been fighting and winning with Elite….however, i do not think it’s all just about Tara and Gina. who knows, it’s very possible Shayna may end up fighting and beating Tara first…or, Kaitlin may beat Gina. but that still wouldn’t mean Tara and Gina should not still fight…and, like i said there are/should be a number of “superfights” and “bests”….anyone of these girls could win or lose, get that reality check and fire lit under their ass, then come back and avenge a loss to those same fighters, that’s just what MMA is about and one of the aspects which makes it so compelling and great…
    Top

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?