good luck to molly “maulinator” hessel

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

aj
    Post subject: good luck to molly “maulinator” hesselPostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:46 am
    Pro Fighter

hey ladies,
    just wanted to pop on and wish good luck to my amigo molly in hawaii good luck for may 15, she is doing a title kickboxing fight in hawaii then and is an awesome gal, so if anyone gets the chance, appreciate the good lucks for her too.
    Also, good luck to jerzey and lil katai in the naga in chicahgoooo!!(may 22) Early good lucks but you ladies are awesome grapplers so it will be cool to wacth you guys.
    ahhloha!
    aj

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:48 am

Good luck Molly… kick ass…LOL…literally.

AJ… aren’t you comin’ up for it? At least just to hang out! You’re in Davenport right… it’s only just like 3 hours away. Ya gotta come!

🙂 😀 8)

aj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:21 pm
    Pro Fighter

Jerzey,
    yes i would love to make it up there for this event, i bought a new digital camera and would love to get pics. I am hoping to compete too, i just need to make sure if i am going to be here(iowa) around this time.
    thank you for the good luck for molly, shes really excited about it and the women fights are so limited in hawaii… 🙄
    hope to see you there, email me if you get the chance so we can get phone numbers, hopefully ill get to travel up with the rest of the team who are wanting to competing from davenport.(militech)
    aloha!!

Shyenne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:04 pm

Good Luck Molly!
    I will be there to support you. =)

AJ is correct there aren’t many of us in Hawaii and AJ gone international on us here we miss her 😥

D told me there are a couple more girls at HMC now so thats a great thing the more the merrier!

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 7:21 pm
    Pro Fighter

Thank you very much ladies (and a little late at that…), but Hannah pulled out this week apparently due to injury. Brennan is looking to reschedule the match for June 26th or 28th I think. But again thanks anyways and I’ll just have to keep looking for other stuff.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?