good luck to the maulinator-:)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

adriennaaj
    Post subject: good luck to the maulinator-:) PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:17 pm
    Pro Fighter

“WARRIORS QUEST “RESSURRECTION” Sunday, May 29,2005 McKinnly Gym

Harris Sarrimento ROTR 8 Man Tournament Champion will be fighting for the Warriors Quest Lightweight Championship.

Also Womans Superfight between Molly hessel (Hook N Shoot Veteran) will face of aganist Hawaii’s former wrestling state champion Shawny Alvarldo.”

My friend molly is fighting this month in warriors quest- Most of you might remember her with the hook-n-shoot with an amazing performance against Ms. Marquez. Good luck molly-wish i could be there to cheer you on! 😉

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:39 pm
    Pro Fighter

GO MOLLY!!

I was so imrpessed with you at H&S…I thought you were a class act! Good luck to you!

😆
    jules

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:06 am
    Pro Fighter

yay a fight!
    good luck Molly!

Mandy_Aus
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:22 pm

Good luck Molly!!!!

From Mandy & Will

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:29 pm
    Pro Fighter

Go Molly!! Get busy girl…

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:07 pm
    Pro Fighter

Molly,

You rock! Be strong and focused. You got the stuff – do it! But most of all,
    have fun!

Love ya,

H

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:14 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

GOOD LUCK MOLLY 😀

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:00 pm
    Pro Fighter

molly wins by third round TKO!!! she said the girl was very game and very strong and she is really happy for such a great fight. Good job girly, i love you and am proud of you! see you soon..
    aj

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:10 pm

Way to go Molly!!! Congrats.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:53 pm
    Instructor

Awesome! Congrats!!

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:28 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Congrats Molly 😀

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:52 pm
    Pro Fighter

wow three rounds! must have been quite the fight! DETAILS!!!! we want details! 😀

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:53 pm
    Pro Fighter

random: when you hit the “submit” button to post a post…has anyone else thought…”I’m gonna make you SUBMIT MWEAHAHAHAHA” when they click on it?

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:01 pm
    Pro Fighter

WHEW! FINALLY!!!! 😀

First off – THANK YOU, all you fightergirls for your support. This fight was SO important to me for a lot of reasons I won’t get into now, mainly the fact I was afraid I wouldn’t get any more fight offers if I lost another one.

As far as details – I will try my best. I really can’t remember the majority of the fight. Does that ever happen to the rest of you or am I crazy?

DISCLAIMER: This may or may not be exactly how the fight happened, just what and how I remember it.

So the fight started with her throwing a leg kick at me. We engaged a bit and then she took me down. I just remember trying to work my submissions and making sure I was punching her face every time she looked to her corner. She had some good hard punches on me when we were on the ground. I think I got a triangle on once and she slammed me like three times and it was only after the third one that my legs broke. She was really short so it wasn’t that far to fall. We scrambled and I got another triangle and I think she tried to slam me again, but this time I either caught her leg or just put all my weight on her head and she was turning purple when the bell rang.

Second round was where it got confusing. We engaged again and I think I was startin to throw some hands this time finally. For some reason I had a really hard time letting my hands go the whole fight, and her hands were so low I really could have capitalized. I am sure she took me down again. She was basically taking me down at will, and she was damn good at it too. But I felt like she was so open for submissions, that I had a better chance of finishing her on the ground. She headbutted me at one point and got a point deduction.

Third round – this is where it really gets confusing, because me and my corner BOTH thought the fight ended in the 2nd, so the rest of this is just snipits that may or may not have happened in the 3rd or 2nd round. I remember her cracking me a good one and that was what I need to get it going. I was on my back and she was in my open guard and she went for a punch and I double leg kicked her in the chest and launched her across the ring. I think after that is when I really started to imporove my position. I remember having her in a head and arm standing and throwing some knees, then going for the guillotiene and slamming her head into the mat. SOMEHOW I managed to get a triangle mount from the top and then punches. I apparently switched to side knee then back to full mount and got her with 8 to 10 solid punches (her arm was trapped) before the ref stopped it.

Hey – that was good writing that down. It’s kinda like therapy – the more you talk about it, the more you remember from your past!

So I was really happy about the whole thing (first time in my life I cried happy tears), only one guy from her corner would congratulate me because they were trying to contest it because they thought the ref stopped it too early. Of course I didn’t find that out ’till I went to go collect my money and they were only gonna give me my show money. The promoter (also her corner, also my former trainer) just “decided” that they were gonna rule it a no contest because they thought it stopped to soon. I told them that the ref made his decision and they needed to respect that and if they wanted to appeal it then bring it on and GIVE ME MY MONEY! (which they did, along with a really nice rashguard)

The BEST BEST part of the fight is that we TOTALLY stole the show 😯 Every fight I go into I have a personal goal outside of winning. This time was to represent women’s MMA and let the fans know we are serious, and to hopefully inspire more women to train. I think Shani and I did a great job of that.

Shani was super game! She like a little freight train, very solid and strong, really quick, undeniable heart and she did show much class during and after the fight. I really hope to see her fight in some more shows – she’s got MAD potential.

This was such a blast, I took what I learned from my fight with Ginelle and used it this time. I still made some mistakes, but I will be sure to put them on my project list. Well as soon as I can remember them all anyway!

Thanks again for all your support – I love you gals! Sorry I wrote a story book but it was very theraputic!

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:10 pm
    Pro Fighter

Wonderful Molly!

I am so happy for you. You deserved a win. This is exactly what you needed – a proper win!!!

Yay!!!

Heather

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:39 am
    Pro Fighter

excellent! ^_^

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?