Grapplers Quest

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Del
    Post subject: Grapplers QuestPostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:02 pm

$500 Women’s Pro Superfight Division sponsored by GrapplerGear.com and Gameness.net:
    Erica Montoya, Chris Brennan/Next Generation, 2-Time Grapplers Quest West Champion, Pan-American and World Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Champion, Pro MMA Fighter
    VS
    Lauren Lolo Cousin, Sylvio Behring Purple Belt (Paris, France), 2004 Arnold Pro Division Finalist
    Rebecca Faber, Tai Kai Machado Jiu Jitsu (Delaware), 5-Time Grapplers Quest National Champion
    VS
    Lauren Moreira, Las Vegas Combat Club/Sergio Penha/Ricardo Pires(Brown Belt), 2-Time U.S. Open Jiu Jitsu Champion, 2003 Las Vegas Grappling and Jiu Jitsu Champion, 2002 Joe Moreira Superfight Champion
    Leonore Avellan, Florida Freestyle Fighting, World Grappling Games 4-Woman Champion
    VS
    Kelly Paul, Ralph Gracie, 2003 Pan American Medalist
    Marianna Garcia, Oswaldo Alves, 2004 Arnold Pro Division Champion, Multiple-Time Mundial and Pan American Black Belt Champion
    VS
    Felicia Oh, Jean Jacques Machado/Eddie Bravo’s 10th Planet, Pan American No-Gi Champion
    “Who is the #1 Female Grappler in the World?”
    The champion of this 8-Woman Tournament will face Defending 4-Time Grapplers Quest West Champion and Team Nova Uniao Brown Belt, Gazzy Parman at Grapplers Quest West VI in a Superfight in October 2004 to determine the “#1 Female Grappler in the World

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:19 pm
    Pro Fighter

Yup yup, I was invited to fight in the pro by Brian Cimins. Sad to say because it was so close tot he Arnolds, I am not able to go. Cant get it off work.

:0(

Del
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:41 pm

Did you see that it said Marianna Gacia, a Pan American Black Belt Champ, was the 2004 Arnold Pro division Champ? Was she in your division Marie?

Also Lauren Lolo Cousin, from Paris France was listed as an Arnold Pro Division Finalist, so where these the 1st and 2nd place finishers in the 135 and under division?

Anyone know???

Who placed in the 135 and over division?

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:49 pm
    Pro Fighter

I heard Lauren Lolo Cousin took first. She was the chick I fought in the first round. Lost by only two points and all she did was run from me at the end of the match. Like the last 2.5 mins.

Im not sure who that other chick is. I left right after my match. And I fought 2nd.

Del
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:15 am

Aw, pretty frustrating when the opponent isn’t active.

What do you have lined up next?

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:29 pm
    Pro Fighter

Wolverine Classic – April 3rd

Champions Challenge – April 18th

NAGA – May 22nd

Carlson Gracie Open – September 11-12

And theres another NAGA tourny in September also that I am going too. Can’t remember the date right now though.

Im going to be doing whatever I can this year in grappling. Then Im hopeing to explod again next year in MMA.

These are all the tournaments that I see right now. If more come out inbetween these after after, then I will be at those too.

Other than something in JULY cause I will be in Cali for most of the month. GOD I CANT WAIT!

alicia
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:08 am

I’ll be there this weekend, helping matfighting.com cover the event. There are going to be some great fights!!!

So, if you’re there, and you see (probably) the only female with a matfighting.com t-shirt on come up & say hi. 😀

-Alicia

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:27 pm
    Pro Fighter

?????

What tournament are you talking about?

alicia
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:29 pm

Oops… sorry… I was going by the “Grapplers Quest” title.

I’ll be in Vegas on Saturday for Grappler’s Quest….

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:51 pm
    Pro Fighter

Oh ok, sorry. Yeah, wish I could make it. Was suppose to be there. Got an offer from Brian Cimins but work wont allow me to get that time off work.

Let me know how it goes!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?