Great post DL–and if I may add…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Anystylist
    Post subject: Great post DL–and if I may add… PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:02 pm

The only way Arpaio’s prison does any long-term good is if we take the Ken Lays and Bernie Ebbers of the world and lock them up there. But no, if you’re a corporate vice president or above you get the cable, the air conditioning, and by the time the legal process is done, ample opportunity to set up a retirement account in the Grand Caymans.

And all you hardcore “conservatives” should feel the same way too. The smart corporate criminals, who pay off Congress to write byzantine laws that they can squirm around, cost this country more money than all the common criminals have for the past 50 years.

Here endeth the rant. But think about it, y’all.

Anystylist
    Post subject: Sorry–I meant to respond to the Tent City thread…PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:04 pm

Chad, can you fix this?

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:37 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Sorry you are going to have to cut and paste with your screen name…….. Then I will delete it or whatever you want……

Chad

dl_angel
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:12 am

It really is unfortunate 🙁 I’m in full support for locking people up if they do something wrong, but it’s gotta be the same across ALL stats…. race, income, position in government, religion… everything. And we’ve gotta treat people instead of punishing them cuz we should want the world to be a better safer place. Time for our country to start representing the ideals that it pushes on all the other cuontries in the world. “you should be free like US…” I’m a big supporter of “actions speak louder than words”

funny the other day… my friend was telling me that near Austin there was this white man who is on the most wanted list… he got arrested, they background checked the alias name he gave them and let him go… so now they’re looking for him again cuz they found out he was wanted by fbi or wherever. If he was Mexican or Black, they would’ve locked him ass up until they were SURE he wasn’t wanted for anything. I didn’t see the article or anything so i’m not sure of the whole story, but it sounds about right for texas.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?