Guy for mixed fight at event

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Sean Attea
    Post subject: Guy for mixed fight at event PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:11 pm

I have a little boxing experience and wrestled in high school. 5′ 8″ 155lbs. I will fight any style at an event. I am located near Atlanta, but can travel for free in the USA. I am not trying to belittle the sport or fulfill a fetish-thing. I love to compete, and will never have the skills to fight a trained guy at an event. I think it would be a blast – and good publicity for the promoter. I am retired at age 30 – so I have time to have the times and means to have as many interesting adventures as possible

It seems silly that there are all of these ladies out there that can find matches, but few consider the option of fighting lesser trained male fighters. You can check out my myspace profile at http://www.fightergirls.com

Again, I promise that I am serious. I hope I haven’t offended anyone – people get touchy about this. If this turns into a flame-war…just delete the post

Cheers!

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?