HAD A GUN PULLED ON ME LAST NIGHT

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Lil Katai
    Post subject: HAD A GUN PULLED ON ME LAST NIGHT PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:11 pm
    Pro Fighter

Last night I was working with a security company at this club in south Detroit. I was one of the ones working the outside making sure that no one was breaking into the cars and stuff.

I was standing right between two cars looking down at my phone about 900. I looked up and seen a young black guy about my size walking towards me. It looked as though me was going to ask me a question but he was mumbling and I couldnt understand him. He started getting really close to me and started reaching for my phone that was still in my hand. At that point, I knew he wasnt trying to ask me a question. I shoved my hand into his chest and threw him back some and told him to get the fuck off me then radioed in for help. At that point he got back in my face and the only thing I could understand was that he was saying was, “Ill shoot you, Ill shoot you”. I looked down at this leg and seen he was holding a gun on his RT side. I emiditly grab his wrist that had the gun and was throwing a punch with the other hand. Before I could connect, he had brought the gun hand up over the top and cracked me in the head with it. I looked up and he was already running down the street. One of the other angents was running after him. By then all the agents were around me with guns and medal batons. I looked on the ground and the top of the barral of the gun was sitting there. It had broken off when I got hit.

Running with the guys that I do that work the security are like running with the mofia. They dont fuck around when it comes to their people. So of course everyone wanted a piece of this kid. After they realized that I was ok, we all went back to our stations but I was moved to the back of the parking lot.

About 45 minutes later, I hear over the radio, “Marie, is that the guy!?” I ran up to the front of the parking lot and started following this guy that was walking on the other side of the street to see if I could reconize him. The fucking kid took off his coat so that “no one would notice him”. I got a good look at him when he glanced over at me and radioed back that thats him. All the agents emeditly took off after this guy.

Like I said, these guys are like running with the mofia. They dont get the cops involved. They usually take the guy to the back of the yard and beat him to a bloody pulp and then send him on his way. The head guy and a good friend of mine is a retired prision sniper and has had his hands dirty many of times so he really dont fuck around. He told us all that if we dont want to witness it, get the fuck out of eye sight. He was planning on throwing him over the highway fence. Now before people start talking shit about that, mind you, this guy has zero tolerence for people and his or his partners lifes and has killed people in the past. If I had a CCW on me, this guy would have already had two bullets in his chest.

Anyway, everyone was headed over to this guy to snatch him up for the shit he did to me but there was a state trooper sitting on the street that had just gotten done pulling someone over. Because the cops were there, we had no choice but to stop them and tell them. I stopped them in the middle of the street and told him that the guy walking down the street had pulled a gun on me about 45 minutes ago. I think its a BB gun though. They asked me if I thought it was a BB gun or if I knew. I told then that I thought it was. They took off down the street, spot lighted the guy and held him at gun point. I ran up to identfy the guy and sure enough, it was him. He cried like a little kid swearing up and down it wasnt him. I ended not pressing charges and told the cops to do whatever they had to do with him. They gave him one chance to tell the truth and he kept lieing so he got drilled in the jaw with the butt of a mag light and thrown in the car and taken to jail.

It ended up that the gun was indeed a BB gun. But at the time it happend, you have to think its real. Like I said, if I had a CCW on, this kid would have gotten killed because he was stupid trying to mug people with a BB gun.

Its the life of the getto. Everyday.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:18 am

Damn, that’s shocking stuff…!
    Do you live in a “ghetto” or only work there?

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:39 am

I hope it was the same person!!!!

I’m glad you are safe!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:52 am
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, I live in the getto. Not where I was working though. Where I was working was one of the worst parts of the getto.

Yeah, it was him. I got a good look at him when he was in my face. I ran up on the cops and seen him close up again and told the cops yes it was him. One of the other security guys that I was with that actually took off running at him got a good look at him too. When the kid was walking down the street with his coat, he looked over at that same security and he looked at him and the kid started to run some then stopped, looked back and started walking real fast.

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:25 am
    Pro Fighter

I hope the cops kicked his a** for you!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:34 pm
    Pro Fighter

Well, I at least now he got a very unplesent hit to his jaw by their steal mag light. Its all good, im sure that piece of shit will be through my jail somewhere down the line and I will get a second stab at him. He actually got lucky that the cops took him and that we didnt get a hold of him cause he could have ended up dead.

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:37 pm
    Pro Fighter

True Dat!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:02 pm
    Pro Fighter

Its funny cause I posted this same story on the OG and all anyone can do is talk shit about my spelling. lol

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:07 am

…now that you mention it. 😛

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:16 am
    Pro Fighter

😉 Spelling is no concern of mine. I already have a career so who am I to try and impress and I can already kick ass. WHo the fuck really caes about spelling?? Im not in school anymore so what the fuck do I care about getting an “A” in spelling

hahha

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:13 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Holy $#!+ balls ❗ 😯

I hope that punk never gets his hands on a real gun! Good to hear you’re allright!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:31 am
    Pro Fighter

Oh my fuckin gosh!!! So im sitting here at work and all the inmates are out for breakfest. I took one look at this one guy that was sitting down eating and my eyes started to water is disbelief (sp?). The fuckin guy that pulled that gun on me is sitting on my unit!!! Since I made eye contact with him, he has been back and forth looking at me. He knows Im the one that threw his ass in here. DAMN. And the one thing I said too was I hope that motherfucker gets taken to my jail. And sure as shit, better than being in my jail, hes on my fuckin unit!

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:59 pm
    Pro Fighter

Hey Marie,

Wow, be careful! <3

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:44 pm
    Pro Fighter

I will Rox.

Im just going to let it go and let him serve his time. But now he has to look at me all the time and now knows that he cant fuck with me.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:11 am

...you made a big mistake

,,,very big mistake....

...always use 2 hands....on his gun arm

always...use 2 hands on that gun arm

..you tried to get fancy...

..you only live once.....learn the street...

these ghetto morons...will always carry guns
    ..cause they cant fight....

..i would have disarmed him..and shot him in the leg...

///i hate street punks.....use the 2 arm dis arm method...
    ..live longer ...stay a while...lol))))))))))))))))))))))))))

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:19 am

...fyi....

i have a black m92 air pistol...

..looks just like a beretta.....

..purchased..in 1990......discontinued...

//you gots to bees carefuls in da ghettoes....
    ...better ask some one...ha ha...lol)))))))))))))))))))))go sox..
    chicago white sox ..we finna win it///

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:48 am
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    ...you made a big mistake

,,,very big mistake....

...always use 2 hands....on his gun arm

always...use 2 hands on that gun arm

..you tried to get fancy...

..you only live once.....learn the street...

these ghetto morons...will always carry guns
    ..cause they cant fight....

..i would have disarmed him..and shot him in the leg...

///i hate street punks.....use the 2 arm dis arm method...
    ..live longer ...stay a while...lol))))))))))))))))))))))))))

well with the position that we were both standing it, it was hard to get both hands on the gun in the amount everything happened. i would have had to go almost a 180 turn around his body to get both hands on it to disarm him. picture this .... we were standing in a V shape with my right side to his left side. the gun was in his right hand.

next bastard that tries that shit is going to be in for a st went out and bought a $75 medtal baton. ive had my partners here at work just TAP me with it and that fucker hurt. now, take a hard swing and that fucker will be leaving with a broken something or dead is there is another weapon involved. im working the same place again next weekend. cant wait.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:39 am

hi marie

here is my technique/ life or death situation/

once one hand is applied to the gun arm
    quickly work to secure it with 2 hands
    you are not looking for submission
    you want the gun pointed away
    both hands on the gun arm
    your hips lower back at attacker
    you are pulling hands and pushing back wth hips
    you are tripping attacker if able
    attacker may punch your head with free hand
    thats okay
    after punch secure tightly pull trip
    he will fall wiothout gun--you can shoot his legs
    if the gun is real/
    ...put ice on your head later- you may get a big bruise
    ///hope this makes sense......marie the thug//ha ha/

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:20 am
    Pro Fighter

Well, he hit me pretty damn hard WITH THE GUN and it didnt even fase me. No burise or bump or anything. I have a pretty hard head. Funny, cause its something that I have been told all my life too. 😀

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:02 pm

hey marie

i will give you some good self defense tips

height and weight please///???

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?