Hair & Fighting

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

mmasnakepit
    Post subject: Hair & Fighting Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:53 am

Hi,

Ive posted a couple times before. Prior to having any fights. Well I have had three fights now and realize a battle I must overcome is my uncooperative hair!!

I was wondering what other women here do with there hair when fighting. At first I tied two pony tails on the sides, it worked okay, but it doesnt seem like its a sure thing. My last fight, I had a braid and the braid came out, by the second round I looked like IT from Adams family and totally lost my composure. It was aweful!

Any suggestions?

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:48 pm
    Instructor

Cut it off. 😆

mmasnakepit
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:02 am

Yeah, Ive considered that option, but still am not to fond of it. But thaniks for the advise 😉

Pankration_MuayThai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:48 am
    Pro Fighter

I get mine done in corn roll braids the day of the fight. Both fights they’ve stayed in.

mmasnakepit
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:19 am

I guess I am going to have to go with the corn braids next time. It seems like its the best answer.

Thank you!

BrianP
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:26 pm

i understand that the cornrows are probably the best to hold the hair in place, but it has to be one of the least appealing looks out there. Now, understand, i am a guy and a fan of all mma, mens and womens. just as i find guys who have mohawks or color their hair for fights looks darn silly. atleast cornrows have a purpose.

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:32 pm
    Pro Fighter

cornrows are the most reliable, or the tightrolls that look like cornrows but no braids, just twists…with lots of gel. i do an X pattern with mine but i cant explain it on here. if you just do the crown of your head it will stay out of your face and you can ponytail the rest…or like 4 french braids are good, or you can just do ponytails. start with three in the front, then add hair and band it again, then add more hair and band it again going straight back. you get the idea…
    but i have fairly short hair so i can just do the front and leave the rest alone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?