Happy New Year!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

chad
    Post subject: Happy New Year!!PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:49 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

I want to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year!!!!!!

Who has a new years resolution they want to share??????

Chad

Report this post Post details Delete post
    Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:52 pm
    Pro Fighter

Happy New Year to everyone as well!!!

My New Year resolution is that after DEC 31st ….. Im not going to drink again until March 6, 2005… after the last night at the Arnolds!!

Hmm, I guess thats not really a resolution though cause I was going to do it anyway so that I can crack down on some serious training ….. All well, I tried. If I start throwing things though in the next couple months or I look aggressive while fighting (Im mostly a layed back fighter), then you will all know why. I feen to fighting and train just as much as I feen for a beer …….. Ok…. after reading what I just wrote, I think Im going to sign myself up for AA ……. 😥

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post

Anthea
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:03 pm
    Pro Fighter

Good luck Marie 🙂

My new years res is NO MORE YO YO DIETING (see, if i write it in big letters it must mean i mean it…). I’m sure it gives me cellulite…

This year I’ve been on a horrible cycle of diet diet diet, fight, post fight HUGE all i can eat binge, realise i’ve gained a few too many kilos and have to fight in a couple of weeks so back to diet diet diet diet, fight, post fight binge and the circle keeps going round and round and it’s exhausting!

So this year, i promise that i will spend the whole year fit and healthy and within a kg or two of my fight weight and always be able to allow myself treats so that come fight time i don’t have to lose weight (and get depressed and cranky whilst doing so…).

Okay now it’s up here i have to do it 🙄

Oh and happy new years everyone 😀

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:24 am
    Pro Fighter

Happy New Years! 😀

I forget my last year’s resolution…I think it was “fight a lot.” I think I did that. hmm…I guess a new one would be get through another semester of a lot of school, work, and fighting without half my friends being pissed at me for having no time for them.

“No more yo-yo dieting.” That SHOULD be my resolution but I know that’s impossible. 🙁 When I’m not fighting soon, there is NO way in hell I’m going to deprive myself. I’m going to eat. And when there’s a competition, I have to cut. That’s that. 🙁 I did successfully maintain from HooknShoot to Smack girl! I only gained 2.5 or 3 lbs in a month and some days! 😀

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:08 pm
    Pro Fighter

Ok, I managed to get drunk, party hop, almost get into a fight with a chick that pushed me in the face but I mantained my cool, but was kicked out of the party anyway. Myself, my bro and my sister-in-law all left together and I left her house and popped in at another party. Night ended about 430am.

I have been paying for it all day though cause I am still dehydrted like a MOFO and it 12 midnight. Im here at work and even my SGT asked why I was all pail and sick looking.

BUT, like I promised …… Im done drinking till March 6th and then even after that, I will be taming my drinking. LET THE HARDCORE TRAINING BEGIN!!!! Even one of the guys Im seeing is going to cut back on drinking because I am …. aaawwww. 😉

Anthea
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:14 pm
    Pro Fighter

i love the whole “one of the guys i’m seeing” line hehe 😀

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:37 pm
    Pro Fighter

Well, ya know, bitchas and hoes …. gotta have my fun while Im young and not married. I have a sticker on the back window of my ride that says “pimpin male hoes”. Thats how Im known around here at work now lol.

I have been thinking about it for the past 1/2 hour …… I think I actually have a hangover!! For only the second time in my life! God they suck!

Anthea
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:40 pm
    Pro Fighter

A hangover? You? You poor thing 🙁

Haha good attitude to have- you’re only young and smile once, if you don’t make the most of it now then in 20 years time when no one wants you anymore then you’ll regret it 😀

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:48 pm
    Pro Fighter

Its all about the experience ………. 8)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?