Hawaii seminars a success!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

adriennaaj
    Post subject: Hawaii seminars a success!!! PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:00 pm
    Pro Fighter

We just returned from hawaii were jens pulver along with knockout hawaii were able to earn 700$ for the Boys And Girls club of kapaa.Jens and i were just there on vacation; but he voluntered his time to hold three seminars on the island of kauai (my home island) with 100% of the proceeds going to the boysandgirls club of kapaa. He was so happy to drop of the check at the center this past friday. I just wanted to thank the schools that held the seminars: Kamole jui-jitsu; KTI (kauai technical institute) and ken firestones. Also, thanks to knockout hawaii for helping orginize the seminars. Also, thanks to all that attended, jens really enjoyed meeting everyone, and your attendance went to a very good cuase. aloha! -AJ-

——————————————————————————–
    I posted this on the OG as well, there were qiute a few women that attended the seminar and I refered them to the website (yay! 😀 ) so hopefully they get to the thread. Thanks again to the women that attended if they read this-

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:42 pm
    Pro Fighter

Vacation in Hawaii isn’t that nice! And a fundraiser for the Boys and Girls Club. I love that place. I spent many a days there growing up on the mean streets of Minneapolis, MN. 8) 😉 I got my athletic start there on the “junior swim team” It’s always where my unighted way donations go. ( and the humane society, gotta save them puppies) Shoot me an email sometime. Kelly

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?