Heath Pedigo….

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

kneesandelbows
    Post subject: Heath Pedigo…. PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:14 pm

Okay when I first saw this guy fight, I was like wow, he’s pretty good. Then I saw him fight again, and he pulled off a second flying triangle, again I was impressed. But the Third time I saw him it was obvious that he was going to try for the flying triangle again, anyone could have seen it coming, and if you didn’t, well you should have seen it the second time because he messed it up the first. (this was at the evolution show)

After that I thought he was too smile, especially since the guy he was fighting looked like total scrub. Now after reading on sherdog about his grappling challenge, and his flying spinning heel hook. I looked over his record and saw a padded record worse than Kelly Kobold’s.

Not a single fighter with a win, and 4/5 had never fought before. His fight finder says he is 169, there is a million 170 guys who are tough as hell I’d like to see him fight. So what’s the deal with him not fighting anyone good?

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:14 am

I have personally rolled with him many times and I am no good, that is for sure. 😆
    Other than talking to him in class (he seems like a nice guy), I don’t know much about him. Other than the ‘fight’ 😉 at Evolution, I have nothing to base an opinion on and I don’t want to jump to conclusions.

…beside this site is supposed to be about female fighters.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?