hello everyone

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

taz2000
    Post subject: hello everyonePostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:52 am

Hi i would like to say that i think its grate to see a sight dedicated to women fighters, we are a rear breed in Wales UK and most of England.
    im finding it hard to get into full contact MMA as there are not many fighters that will go full in my weight. im 83kg and itchin to get a fight. I compete in semi contact events and submission. iv been sucsessfull in these and i train with all men who are training in full contact events so im ready. iv been in martial arts for almost 16 years and i feel my present assosiation is’nt giving my the oppertunitys and recognition i need, i was resently promised i would apper in a magzine(when i say recently i mean october last year) and nothing has come of it, it’s very frustating as i train for these fights and i see the my freinds (the men) going to fights and im not. (i sound like a spoilt child) but its time now and im ready.
    so i would like to say a BIG HELLO to everyone. 😈 [/b]

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:26 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

welcome to the site 😀 , I feel your frustration. I Started this site because when I first started it was virtually impossible to get a fight. 😯 and the match ups were horrible. They have gotten a bit better, although in Amercia you still have promoters throwing girls in with limited training, just to get a cheap womens fight on their card. SAD, but we will keep pluggin along.. I wish you all the best in your endeavors, and hope you keep on posting.

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:27 am

I am glad to see that you are still so dedicated even though you have had so many obsticles. It is women like you that make it possible for the more advanced fighters out there to have some competion. I am sure that if you keep pushing that you will get what you want. Look how far you have come already. 😀 Welcome to the site and look forward to hearing from you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?