Hi, Im New

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

monkeyninja98
    Post subject: Hi, Im New Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:30 am

hi my name is Miranda. I am 9 years old. I live in Las Vegas and train 5 to 6 days a week in jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, boxing and MMA. I want to be the woman’s champion someday. I will fight in NAGA again in february. Last time I had to fight boys. i wasn’t scared though. I also would like to thank Chad and Debi. they are nice people and the fightergirls shorts and shirts are really cool. I hope more girls train to fight.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:47 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

Hi Miranda,
    It was great meeting you at the MMA Expo! I hope you do great at NAGA..

Chad

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:18 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

welcome to best website ever/

the secret to life/ learn many things/ learn many arts/ keep your brain working/ you must always treat your brain with care/ do jiu jitsu/ learn mma/ **********and stay away from bad people/ bad people will only bring you down./// if you want to be a star….you must avoid bad people…bad people are miserable…and they only live… to make others miserable just like them……keep reaching for the sky…do yoga…do pilates…do breakdancing….when you are young…the sky is the limit——————….watch american gladiators——–2008/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?