This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Sudoraba
    Post subject: HL ideas? PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:02 am

Been following female MMA about a year ago, and my favorite fighter is probably Shinashi Satoko. I’ve made a couple of K-1 MAX HLs a while ago which are still pretty circualted and I want to do something to help promote female MMA (which I think is still greatly misunderstood by the majority of the Sherdog crowd and such). So I’m thinking of a HL but deciding on a suitable subject…

The Smackgirl event where Erica and Yuka Tsuji fought (also introduced Megumi Fuji) one disadvantage is that it has the battle royale “fight” which may look silly to the general audience and perhaps discredit Smackgirl’s legimacy though the even otherwise has great fights.

The Best of Smackgirl 2002

A fighter HL (thinking Megumi Fuji or Shinasato)

Any opinions? If I make the HL I’ll post it here first (though that would take time anyway).

Boudicca
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:24 am
    Pro Fighter

Maybe I’ve been hit in the head too many times, but what’s an HL?

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:30 am
    Instructor

An HL is a high light (video).

How about a compilation of events and fighters? Just an overall female MMA tribute??

Mighty Me
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:15 am

I like your Idea 😆

miss kharitonov
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:59 am

i’m more into male fights (pride,UFc etc…) and i’d love to know more about girls in MMA so i think a HL with a mix of each girl would be cool and also a great honor for them.
    i’d love to see some girls fighting in MMA, i never saw one. just try to get the best of their armlocks ,ground and pound etc… 😉

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?