Hook N Shoot Revolution DVD Review

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Eriu
    Post subject: Hook N Shoot Revolution DVD Review PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:01 pm

http://www.fightergirls.com

I just watched the DVD of Hook N Shoot Revolution (yes, I know it’s been out for awhile, but I’m a newbie gimme some time to catch up, heh) and I have to say that I was highly impressed by all the women who fought, especially Debi, Angela Wilson, Tanya Vlahac, Olga Bakalopoulos, Angela Restad, Mayra Conrad and Tara La Rosa.

If anyone is interested in checking out my full review, it’s up on my webpage at http://www.mma-snark.com

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post
    Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:32 pm

I can’t find my copy!!!!
    I don’t know what happened to it!!!
    I am pissed right now. I have turned my house and office upside down looking for it. Arrrgghh! 👿

TanyaVlahac
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:25 am

Hi Eriu,
    Thanks! It was a tremendous experience, and I’m sure everyone on the card will agree that we really owe Jeff Osborne for all the work he did to make that show happen.

I think the thing that distinguishes “Revolution” is that every fighter was trying to win, as opposed to trying NOT to lose. Maybe that sounds subtle, but I really belive both the audience and the fighters were energized by that difference. What do you think?

Thanks for the review.

All the best,
    Tanya

Eriu
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:05 pm

Your welcome for the review, heh. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

For anyone interested I just put up a review of Revolution Volume 2 on my website. Some really good fights on this one, but I missed the neato extras that were on the first DVD.

http://www.fightergirls.com

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:58 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

I have to say that revolution made history!!! I was soo happy to be there and be a part of it all.. I also think I have about 1 hour of behind the seen video interviews with some of the fighters… I will try to dig it up and maybe make a CD from it..

Thanks to all the women that fought on this world class fight!!!

Chad

Report this post Post details Delete post

rick_alexio
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:40 am

A great event in terms of potential, but one that should be re-released in different ways and marketed outside the usual limited target audience.

I believe Women’s MMA even surpasses Women’s Boxing right now as about *The Worst* promoted and represented sports in the world (perhaps with the exception of Japan)…Hook N Shoot promotion is one of the few bright spots.

However….

They may be somewhat interesting from a spectator point of view, but from any purist fighter perspective, elimination tournaments are the most moronic garbage formats ever created.

(aka)RA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?