HooknShoot 3-29-2008

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: HooknShoot 3-29-2008 Post Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:01 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

In case you didn’t already know, the next HooknShoot event was moved from the 22nd to the 29th of March.

Joseph Baize drops weight to fight for a title, and season one of Fightskool has its finale. Two women are among the eight finalists.

I can’t reach the Fightworld page, it may be down. It’s a good thing I voted for Fightskool Class President before that happened.

Sako
    Post subject: Re: HooknShoot 3-29-2008PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:42 pm

Mark Grassman wrote:
    In case you didn’t already know, the next HooknShoot event was moved from the 22nd to the 29th of March.

Joseph Baize drops weight to fight for a title, and season one of Fightskool has its finale. Two women are among the eight finalists.

I can’t reach the Fightworld page, it may be down. It’s a good thing I voted for Fightskool Class President before that happened.
    What is Fightskool? Is it Jeff Osbourne’s attempt at an Ultimate Fighter-like reality show?

koolpaw
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:02 am

FIGHTSKOOL is a reality show series around HnS and but big difference with TUF is:
    Fighters are average ppl.

training has started since last year and aired(on Indiana local TV ?)Streamed on the WEB using MySpace TV and other video sharing services.

oops the Episode of last week is uploaded, i have to watch
    EPISODE 9 is the latest one.

FIGHTSKOOL

Fightworld(HnS) on Myspace

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:47 am

Congratulations to the women of Fightskool for their victories at HooknShoot last night. Kim Lindsey, a 144 lb 42 yr old grandmother, won her bout in the second round by ref stoppage after putting her opponent down with a knee strike and finnishing her off with ground-and-pound. Andrea Dillback won a three round decision against Sybil Starr.

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:19 am

now I see this thread..now that it is over. How can I live here, train here, and never hear a word about the HooknShoot events until after they are over?

koolpaw
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:00 am

KhorneliusPraxx wrote:
    now I see this thread..now that it is over. How can I live here, train here, and never hear a word about the HooknShoot events until after they are over?
    WHHAAT??

i was kinda waiting for ur review/report. Howcome u missed the event?? i thought FIGHTSKOOL was aird on ur local TV, at least their web told its been aird on every Sunday or Saturday afternoon. U must not be able to watch TV at that time.

or maybe they didnt advertise enough…bodog has started to reduce the budgets for fight section again i heard, even Paul Lazenby had to leave from bodogFIGHT for it. Stupid move of them.
    =(

Anyways Glad to hear that Kim could accomplish FIGHTSKOOL and the final fight. A bit worry about that big Charlie Brown guy “Cotto” though.

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:17 pm

The next HooknShoot is planned for May 17th 2008. Keep you eyes pealed for any updates or schedule changes.

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:41 am

What is the card and when do I pick up my free tickets.

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:34 am

KhorneliusPraxx wrote:
    What is the card and when do I pick up my free tickets.
    The next HooknShoot will now be on May 31st 2008. The fighters on the posters include Fightskool alum Andrea Dillback, and ‘the return of Scott Henze’.

roxybalboa
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:15 pm
    Pro Fighter

why are there 3 great female fight cards on the same night???

ProElite
    XFA
    and now HooknShoot

you would think the promotions would try to expand their audience and not compete with them.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?