HOOKnSHOOT is 100% on for Columbus, OH in just four weeks.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

debi
    Post subject: HOOKnSHOOT is 100% on for Columbus, OH in just four weeks. PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:25 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

HOOKnSHOOT is 100% on for Columbus, OH in just four weeks.

This will be the first time for HnS in the Buckeye State. It promisees to not only highlight the local and up-and-coming fighters but established fighters and the women as well.

The card has officially signed 10+ action-driven fights to the card and has a list of SURPRISE GUESTS!

THREE (yes three) women’s matches will take place. Four established women’s fighters will do battle and two rookies make their debuts.

GRETA HICKS vs. JEN CASE
    Hicks stands 5’11” and a 4-1 fighter who was a former rodeo competitor but has the looks of a supermodel. Case is 2-0 with an aggressive style who burst onto the MMA scene with an impressive and solid win at HOOKnSHOOT “EVOLUTION”

KELLY KOBOLD vs. JULIE KEDZIE
    Kedzie may look like a cheerleader but fights like Vanderlei Silva! She prefers to stand but has numerous grappling wins as well. Kobold’s unmatched 13-0 record has yet to be touched. Her ability to weather any storm and battle back has brought her much attention and many potential opponents!

Also slated to make their debuts will be Ohio native KELLYN HUEHN and Texas BJJ standout VICTORIA REMMINGTON.

Tickets are going incredibly fast and seating is limited. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!

Order securely http://www.fightergirls.com updates and the complete card.

MORE DETAILS COMING THIS WEEK!

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:03 pm

Who all is going. I won’t be able to make it this time. 🙁 Too far and I am still off from work from my surgery so by then I will have just started back and I really don’t see them letting me take time off. They aren’t very understanding about the whole fight night thing. It is so far away but it is already eating at me that I can’t go. Hmph.

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:06 pm

Did I mention that I am upset that I can’t go.

Sounds like some good fights. I hope that someone will let us know how the matches turn out. Good luck to all that are fighting.

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: Re: HOOKnSHOOT is 100% on for Columbus, OH in just four weekPostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:11 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

debi wrote:

KELLY KOBOLD vs. JULIE KEDZIE
    Kedzie may look like a cheerleader but fights like Vanderlei Silva! She prefers to stand but has numerous grappling wins as well. Kobold’s unmatched 13-0 record has yet to be touched. Her ability to weather any storm and battle back has brought her much attention and many potential opponents!

Don’t forget that Ginelle Marquez tied Kelly Kobold. 😉

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:35 pm

Ginelle surprised me I don’t know why. She is an amazing athlete. She took some amazing toe stomps from Kelly in that match. I would to have seen that fight end differently. I think that Ginelle is going to be awesome.

I am also anticipating the fight between Julie and Kelly. I am anxious to see this one too. I wonder if Kelly is going to try and tie her up. See I am on pins and needles. 👿

Tim Osborne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:06 pm

I will be there.. the card is coming together nicely.. Aaron Riley and TBD is the main event.. that TBD guy is tough mofo too!! (Actually heard a rumor that TBD will be replaced with Melvin Guillard.. not as an exciting as TBD.. but still should be a good fight).

But anyways.. Kelly is 11-0-1 (I think.. I know there is a draw on there, maybe 12-0-1).. but I think they have underestimated Julie.. I can’t wait to see this one! Best of luck Jules!! and watch your toes.. Kelly is gonna be trying to mash ’em!

Also best of luck to the beautiful (and nuts) gretamobeta! get ‘er done girl! and afterwards we are going to go make fun of the bodybuider chicks and collect free shit at the expo!

Kellyn/Victoria.. You have picked a great show to debut on.. best of luck to each of you, and win lose or draw.. remember to have fun with it! This is what you’ve trained for..

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:08 pm
    Pro Fighter

Tim, isn’t TBD short for “to be determined?”

Tim Osborne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:08 pm

and for the record. I am big fan of Ginelle as well… I think she has a bright career ahead of her!

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:29 pm
    Pro Fighter

Tim, You read my mind!!! 😆

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:11 pm
    Instructor

I hope I get to go and watch!!

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:09 pm
    Pro Fighter

thanks 😈

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:19 am

I’m not going. Somebody please post pics and thoughts.

KM

Tim Osborne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:20 pm

Keith.. I have you covered on the pics!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:48 pm
    Pro Fighter

This is deffenitly going to be ONE HELL OF A WEEKEND!!! I get excited every year for the Arnolds. Not even for all the fighting and all the other crap that goes on, but for all the people there! I love people! Im a walking no stop talking machine during that weekend. DAMN I cant wait!

I plan on going out for a few beers Sunday night. Anyone else down for that?

Tim Osborne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:45 pm

I am not waiting until Sunday.. but I will buy you a beer when we cross paths Marie..

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:11 am
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, I hear ya. I wish I didnt have to wait but I do cause I am competeing on Sunday and want to be fresh and ready.

I been doing really good on the not drinking thing. I drank on New Years and was wasted and then like 2 weeks after that when I went snowboarding and ended up getting wasted too. I had two small glasses of wine when I was down in NC with tara. I been feening BAD for something to drink for the past week though. This none drinking thing is killing me. SO, I went out to eat with two of my friends last night and was thirsty as all hell for a beer. SO, I ordered two of them. I think Im doing pretty good actually!

I will deffenitly be looking forward to that beer Tim. In returns …. I’ll by you a shot …. Detroit style! 😈

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?