How did everyone cope with Fightergirls being down…?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Anthea
    Post subject: How did everyone cope with Fightergirls being down…?PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:42 am
    Pro Fighter

I managed to get through it without suffering from too many withdrawl symptoms… My day just didn’t feel right though without my morning read 😀 But then again, i had so much Christmas shopping to do that i was well occupied (yes left it to the last minute AGAIN)…

Hope everyone has a nice Christmas (if you celebrate it) whereever you are. 😀 Where i am (NZ) it’s supposed to be summer but after looking outside and seeing the gloomy windy weather i think i might move the Christmas eve BBQ indoors…

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post
    Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:28 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Anthea lol,
    Sorry about that. The server was in trouble for a few days.. but we are back up and running Iv been down with this awful flu. Hope everyone is doing better then me and all of you have a safe and happy holidays

Deb

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post
    Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:57 pm
    Pro Fighter

I was very sad. :< yay for it being back! Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote starbellykeith Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:32 pm Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:09 am Posts: 200 Location: Washington, DC/Columbia, MD Crushed but recovering. Happy holidays, KM Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote Hook Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:12 pm Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:22 pm Posts: 131 Location: Owensboro, KY well I was not only very upset about the site being down but I was being buried by snow. I recieved around 19 inches or something like that. Man I asked for a White Christmas but goodness. Everything is closed, the interstates I mean everything, even Wal-Mart is closed. But at least I am all snuggled in with my honey and the forum is back up. I haven't been posting, but I have to have my daily fix. Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote chad Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:49 pm Online Fightergirls elite poster Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:16 am Posts: 671 Location: Laguna Hills, CA I kept checking every hour... Lost sleep and could not leave the home..... I have to say its a morning thing coffee and fightergirls Chad Last edited by chad on Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total. Report this post Post details Delete post Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote Anthea Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:14 pm Pro Fighter Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:08 pm Posts: 120 Location: New Zealand Haha here was i thinking i was the only person mad enough to be obsessing about it and checking and checking and waiting until it was up again... It seriously made my day this morning when i found it working again... God i am crazy aren't i 😕 Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote Mark Grassman Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:10 pm Fightergirls elite poster Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:18 pm Posts: 1011 Location: Evansville, Indiana USA I'm just glad that it wasn't my fault 8) , and that everything's OK 😀 Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote Lil Katai Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:27 pm Pro Fighter Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:24 am Posts: 426 Location: Detroit, Michigan A summer xmas? Wow, thats weird. lol. I dont think xmas would feel quit the same if it was in the summer over here. Yet again, I dont really care for xmas .... Thanksgiving is my FAV! Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote chad Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:47 pm Online Fightergirls elite poster Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:16 am Posts: 671 Location: Laguna Hills, CA I guess I was not the only person checking to see what was going on with the message board.... Mark be careful next time when you trip over the server cord that you plug it back in.... I will make sure Debi knows it was your fault... 😆 Chad Report this post Post details Delete post Top

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?