How well do you know the female MMA scene?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

KnockOut2
    Post subject: How well do you know the female MMA scene?PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:15 am

Thought I would come up with some more polls…

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:23 am

I guess I kinda have to know everybody, because they may someday be an opponent. Who’s coming up, who’s going out, trends and styles in the MMA game, what works, what doesn’t…who does what and how successful they are at it. Doing homework on an opponent can be a real pain in the ass as well! Just some insite for ya’ll.

🙂 😀 8)

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:07 pm
    Pro Fighter

Aahh fewy with all that knowing who your fighting shtuff. I like better going into a fight not knowing who the person is. Dunno why, but I fight better that way. I think it cools the nerves a little bit. Granted if it’s MMA, I like to know what style they are training in, but all their background info ……….. naw! I like suprises!

PS ………..Tara, when you going to take that damn bloodlinefightwear.com bullshit off your name??!!?? They didn’t do anything for us but give up a pair of MMA panties! 😈

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:26 pm

They did a little bit more for me than just “panties”… BTW, I hate that word.

Ok… you take a fight, you go about your merry way trainin’, no specifics to concentrate on… and no background maybe just their record. You get up in the ring, and low and behold you got Debi Purcell starin at you. Personally, I like to know EXACTLY whats up before I get in there, and who it is I’m fightin’. When I step in the ring, I switch to auto-pilot. I have to have everything programed in and second nature… no thinking required for at least the first 2 min. I think I have THEE WORST nerves out of all the chic fighters out there.

Props to you for being nonchalant, and collected. I’m a basket case.

😛 😳 8)

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:27 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

….well….i just came back from……vacation……and here you gals….are talking about….mma panties………..how risque……….on this day//////chicago rules all/

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:53 am

I hate MMA panties…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?