Hughes, Koscheck, Scott Lighty on MMA Evolution Radio

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

TtotheJ
    Post subject: Hughes, Koscheck, Scott Lighty on MMA Evolution Radio PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:59 pm

This week we have another solid show for you. UFC Welterweight Champion and TUF season two coach Matt Hughes joins us to talk about a variety of things. One being a potential fight with “The Heat” Karo Parisiyan. Matt also talks about his last fight with Frank Trigg at UFC 52.

So a few weeks back I did pick Josh Koscheck to lose to Pete Spratt by a knockout. Well it didn’t happen, and Koscheck jumps back on the air to shut me up once and for all. Kos talks about UFN and what’s next for him in the UFC. He also talks about what it’s like fighting at 170 instead of 185.

Scott Lighty is a rising K1 star. He is fighting this Saturday on the Mayhem at the Mirage card. He is competing in an 8-man tournament and is training with UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Chuck Liddell.

Also on the show we have a Beat the Expert and a half hearted attempt at humor. Check it out! It’s MMA Evolution Radio on InsideFighting.com

http://www.fightergirls.com

BudoGal
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:38 pm

hey, I know Scott LIghty. I used to train at his gym until we branched off and started a new one 🙂 Kinda cool!

TtotheJ
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:36 pm

BudoGal wrote:
    hey, I know Scott LIghty. I used to train at his gym until we branched off and started a new one 🙂 Kinda cool!

Scott was a really nice guy. I wish him the best in his K1 tournament that he is competing in this weekend.

Sasha
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:50 pm

Check this video out. It rocks!

http://www.fightergirls.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?