I’m back… Women’s Hook N Shoot!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Jerzey
    Post subject: I’m back… Women’s Hook N Shoot!PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:42 pm

I was gone for a minute.. now I’m back. I am now a graduate of Catawba College in Salisbury, NC. Also I am back training with my team in Durham NC… tEAM roc, and getting ready for the womens Hook N Shoot.

After a bit of shakeup with some last minute flighty-ness of competitors, I have been matched with Linda Langerak. Thankyou Ryanne Dee of Tap or Snap for pulling out after having been matched with me for over 6 months. 🙄 …and to Kelly Kobald for pricing herself out and refusing to fight at no less than 150 lbs. 🙄 🙄

I am excited to get back in the ring, and to meet some new people. The grappling tournament should be awsome the next day as well. Although I am entering it, I have Roxanne picked to take it all. You go girl! GIT ‘ER DONE!

Goog luck to all, and see you there!

😀 8) 8) 8)

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:12 pm
    Pro Fighter

Congratulations on Graduating getting things firmed up! Didn;t you go to school for Exercise and Sport Science or something? That’s what I’m in now.

That’s gonna be a great fight for you I think. My friend saw her fight in Alaska against Jennifer Howe. I think Jen beat her down pretty bad, but apparently Linda has good skills. So do you, I think it’s an awsome matchup. Sorry about those that fell through though – I totally hear that (frustrating aint it???).

Anyway, good luck and break a leg. Her’s not yours! 😛

a to the j
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:41 pm

congrats on graduating tara! I understand how school can be alot of work, and balancing it with your other job, but congrats and good luck with everything. Excited to hear about your fight, at least something pulled through 😆 Linda looked good against jen,untill her nose couldnt stop bleeding., so should be a awesome fihgt for both of you.
    see you at the hooknshoot!
    aloha!

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:24 pm

Good to see you back on here Tara

voly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:13 am

Catawba..A distinctive name. I don’t think I had ever heard of that college – possibly one of the few people who hadn’t.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:26 pm
    Pro Fighter

Kick ass Tara! I wont be able to go out drinking with you on Saturday night after you win your fight cause I will also be fighting in the grappling tournament the next day. Feel like helping coach me??

This is going to be a kick ass weekend no matter what. Cant wait. See ya soon!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?