IMPORTANT PLEASE READ REGARDING ME AND NEGATIVE TESTS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

debi
    Post subject: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ REGARDING ME AND NEGATIVE TESTS PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:48 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Just got back from Vegas at the UFC and was told some very disturbing news, while talking to some promoters there.. Apparently Marie Collangelo told a promoter of KOTC that she did not want to fight me because she’s heard I had bad blood work results in Japan.

She claims someone told her and that is why she said it. To be honest Im pretty disgusted and shocked that ANYONE would start a false rumor like that. But more importantly Im going to stop it right here. And say that if I ever hear anyone say it about me again, they better be able to prove it as I plan on taking them to court for slander

Not one damn word of it is true, and using that as an excuse to not fight me is absolutely ABSURD when IM 100% willing to take any test any time with the doctors of anyone’s choice, and have any proof I need to stop the rumor dead in its track. I can also provide proof from the Japanese Iv never failed any blood test, there or anywhere else, for that matter.

I HATE using this site as a forum for nasty words and gossip, but this is not just some internet gossip, and these accusations are so serious, that I do not have much of a choice.

The rumors CAN effect more then just MY life, but people I love and care about as well., and it saddens me to think that people think so little of themselves and other people to say this kind of thing without knowing the truth, and not think of all the people they may be hurting.
    This is a sport with so few women that adding to the vulgarity of it and not being an asset is a damn shame.

That said. Thank you to all of those of you who provided me with information and gave me the support this weekend, as it seriously was a bad one for me having to hear something like this. Also sorry for the phone calls but I was furious and a bit insane when I first heard this.

Debi Purcell

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:36 pm
    Pro Fighter

Considering I was w/ Deb this weekend, and we came to Vegas to have a good time, this did put a little bit of a damper on things. I was just as shocked and PISSED to hear someone is spreading this crap. It’s not like Marie said she would not fight Deb because she ‘doesn’t think she’s good’ or whatever. You are saying someone has HEP C!!!! That is insane. This is a SERIOUS accusation and she might as well have said she cannot fight cause she had a positive HIV test.

Competitive nature can get the best of all of us, but this is just asinine. Just like Debi said she will take a test from now till the beginning of the fight by a doctor of the opponents choice. And there’s NO WAY that ppl can fake a blood test from an appointed doctor.

Whether Marie started this rumor or just went along with it – no one will ever really know. But what we do know is that Marie said she cannot get a fight because “no one will fight her”. THAT, I very highly doubt.

Marie, when Debi gets all her blood work done and is ready to fight, I think that two of you fighting would be great. I know Debi has several things in the works, and maybe you do as well. I know Deb will fight you for her first fight back and I see no reason why you would not want the same. You know that Deb will fight you, but you would have to agree to it.

Are you willing to step up and fight after she gets her tests back??

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:13 pm
    Pro Fighter

I already talked to Debi about all this. And like I said, I NEVER SAID SHE HAD HEP C! All I said was that I heard she failed her blood work and looking out for myself, I was unable to fight her. I also talked to Debi about fighter her. And like I told her and I will say the same to you Erin and everyone else, I will not take a fight with her for the wrong reason. Wrong reason in meaning that as of now, Debi is pretty pissed and the reason why she wants to fight me is because of all of this that happened. So throwing up challenges isnt going to change my mind.

I also told Debi that what I head was from a number of people. No names metioned. I said what I said because I was asked by 2 different promoters to fight Debi and I refused. When they asked why, I told them the reason. That I heard she failed her blood work in Jap. Im not afriad to fight her and I will fight her when the time comes. But as of right now, it wouldnt be for the sport but rather than revenge.

Like I said to Debi, Im sorry for shooting that out. Im not a shit talker by any means. But I will refuse a fight when I hear something that could effect myself. Debi says its not true and says that she will get blood work done in front of anyone and with any doctor of that persons choice. That is fine and that proves to me that she is telling the truth. Again, to Debi, Im sorry from my side of what happened.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:40 am

Yes, but the fact remains that I DID NOT FAIL MY BLOOD WORK, and there will be an interview on sherdog in about 5 days proving it. If you refuse to say who told you this then you are only protecting some nasty person/ people who is not worthy of protection. They are hanging you out to dry aren’t they????? or is there really even a “anyone else” ?

I am asking ANYONE OUTHERE to step up and tell me if you have heard this rumor , so I can get to the bottom of where it came from. If this had happened to any of you would you not want to know also? I promise I will keep your name private.

These are SERIOUS accusations, which have already caused me a great deal of distress, and whatever it takes id like to get to the bottom of it.

As far as fighting you Marie. I am not angry anymore. Only disgusted with the whole thing. I would never do an mma fight for the wrong reasons. IM just not that kind of person. Of course my initial reaction was one of complete anger and rage. Anyone’s would be.

I want the fight because it’s just that, a fight. And although there are some girls out there definitely willing to fight me, they are few and far between.

I honestly do appreciate your apology , id just really like to know where this all started

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:25 am
    Pro Fighter

Like I said to Debi, Im sorry for shooting that out. Im not a shit talker by any means. But I will refuse a fight when I hear something that could effect myself. Debi says its not true and says that she will get blood work done in front of anyone and with any doctor of that persons choice. That is fine and that proves to me that she is telling the truth. Again, to Debi, Im sorry from my side of what happened.

There’s no problem with someone not wanting to fight someone cause they THINK the have Hep C – I would not either. But now, we are getting to the bottom of things and the truth will be exposed.

Marie, you said you would not want to fight Deb cause “she failed her blood test.” Now when you find out she did not – you STILL won’t fight her cause it’s for the “wrong reasons??” What the hell is that? What is the “right” reason – If Debi is not “mad” anymore? LOL I’m sorry, but IMO I don’t think you would have ever even stepped up in the first place. There’s ZERO shame in NOT taking a fight cause you are not ready, or whatever else, but saying that you would fight someone and now you won’t because the girl might be mad @ you…are you friggin kidding?! What most rookies fail to understand is that everyone knows everyone in MMA. And between Debi and I, I think we know almost everyone LOL You KNOW that you said you’d fight – but now you won’t, even in a couple months, cause you had no intention in the first place. Don’t go around talking and acting like you are someone that ppl are actually scared of and then when you get the chance to put up or shut up – you BACK OUT. It’s ridiculous and pretty typical.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:35 am
    Pro Fighter

Lol before you start busting my ass and have no idea what your talking about, talk to Debi. Her and I have talked through emails and I told her that I WOULD FIGHT HER. Her and I both know that at this point in my career I AM NOT READY. After she prooves that her tests are clean, I told her straight up that I would fight when it was time. Know what your talking about before you start spitting things you have no clue about.

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:10 pm
    Pro Fighter

I AM NOT READY

But don’t you whoop ass like a man?

LOL That’s exactly what I thought. See, we did get to the bottom of things 😉

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:47 pm
    Pro Fighter

Ok, Erin, you got me, Im afraid to fight Debi 😥

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:23 pm
    Pro Fighter

Debi,

I personally have never heard this rumor. Wish I could help. It’s a pretty big/bad accusation and affects your career so, I understand you wanting to get to the bottom of it. Sorry.

Heather

fruko
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:48 pm

Last edited by fruko on Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

luvmachine
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:51 pm

oh man…

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:34 pm

LoL NO I do not need Erin to defend me.

Her and I have definitly have different approaches on how we deal with things, but Erin is angry because Marie admits she’s not ready to fight me, and instead of saying that to the promoters when they asked her, she decided to say some nasty gossip which she didn’t know was true, instead of telling them she was not ready, so I got sold under the buss.

Who’s character are we judging here anyway ?

Shame comes in many forms and not being ready to fight someone is not one of them.

Ok Confucius!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:40 pm
    Pro Fighter

the truth is is that with the info i did have, i wasnt ever going to fight debi. so to tell the promotor that i was not ready, would just be saying that i would fight her down the line. when with the info i had, it wasnt even a thought.

bilar
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:01 pm

Debi,

I have a $100,000 legal education, and am currently substitute teaching, so I can’t help myself but give you some unsolicited advice.

Suing for defamation would be a tough road, as a “quasi public” figure you may have to prove the speaker had actual malice when she talked to the promoters — additionally you would have to prove monetary damages like missed endorsements or fights.

It would be an easier case to prove public disclosure of private facts, but since you say you don’t have the blood condition, it isn’t really a private fact.

I mention all this because if it were me, and someone said something terrible about me, I might sue them, even though I had very little possibility of winning because of the availability of discovery. Remember the right to refuse to testify is a criminal right, and not a civil right. So you would be able to question this person and find out who in fact started the rumor and they would in all likelihood have to tell your or be in contempt of court.

The problem is, this would be costly. And ultimately the decision will be whether or not you care to shell out the bucks to find out the originator.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:24 pm

The truth is you had GOSSIP not information, and IM starting to think you didn’t not even have that. As you will not say who told you this, and since its not true they lied. If your willing to protect liars why should anyone believe YOU.

Secondly you have been posting on MY forum for a long time. If you really BELIEVED I had some kind of disease that would cause other people harm, don’t you owe it to world and other girls to say something to me on why id be trying to HARM OTHERS in trying to get fights?, or are you just interested in protecting yourself.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:13 am

Thank you Bilar for the free legal advice it is appreciated. I have checked into this and agree with you, on it being costly, time consuming and drastic. But considering the seriousness of what was said, what choices do I honestly have?
    Like you said the good and best news is I can force people to testify, getting to the real truth, also because of the accusations and me being able to prove it stopped me from getting fights and potential sponsors, potential students and also have an effect on my business’s, and personal life. You would be surprised how far this rumor got spread and to whom.

Marie already said she would not fight me because of it, so that only helps my case. Also iv got people willing to testify. Most importantly to me is fronting the people/person off who started the whole thing, I already am about 99% sure I know who it is, from process of elimination and people telling me, I wil get my proof, and only involve those people who refuse to help me get the truth. .. Would you like to take my case pro bono ;- ), after all I live in cali the capital of sue.

I mean Honestly what choices do I have,

A) sit and take it and allow people to treat me that way (Not an option )

B) make up nasty rumors about them and slander them back, an easy option considering I have this site and all the people I know in this sport. (Not an option) because of the type of person I am, and am achieving to be.

C) Confront the issue, prove the truth and sue the people who started and continued it. (only option)

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:18 pm
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    As you will not say who told you this, and since its not true they lied. If your willing to protect liars why should anyone believe YOU.

I choose not to say where I heard this from because that is MY right. I told you my side and am willing to deal with whatever you want to throw at me for my actions. However, like I said, I have heard this statement from a number of people. If they want to say something then that is THEIR right to do so. If they choose to keep quite then that aint on me.

wrestleone
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:44 pm

Give the girl a break, it is obvious she made it up herself geez. can’t point the finger on someone else and say but I’m not saying who 🙄 not even in the movies. Ms Purcell work it out girl.

holddown
    Post subject: bottom linePostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:58 am

bottom line is that little b—- won’t fight you now or ever. she knows she would get her a– kicked. so instead of merely saying hey, i can’t fight her because i am not in her league either skills wise or conditioning which would be a classy thing to say she has to make up stories about you.

hopefully you can some how can to the same tournaments as her and just watch her drop out time after time. she will never get into the ring or step on to the mat with you and that’s the BOTTOM LINE

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:55 pm
    Pro Fighter

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!! Yeeaaaahhh, ooookkkkk 😆

CaptainBad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:53 pm

Debi is clearly very upset, and if I had to bet all of tonight’s beer money on whether she is infected with Hepatitis C (or any other contageous desease), I would unhesitantly bet no.

Marie, you are claiming that you yourself don’t believe the rumors you’ve heard. (Right?) That’s the general impression you give from your posting on Nov 24th.

So an idea might be for you to actually fight Debi, as proof to those idiots spreading the rumors that they are wrong, as proof that they are indeed idiots.

holddown
    Post subject: she won’t fight herPostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:35 pm

That is the whole point of this exercies from her stand point. Let’s face it look at the two of them. It would as one sided a fight as possible and wold last 20-30s mass. Debbie is a tough striker, something Marie has yet to have to deal with.

She wold be knocked out or tap out as soon as the barrage and p and g started. look at the conditioning isssue. Let’s face it, it would be brawn v. scrawn.

She has refused. She will refuse and I think deb should just start entering what ever contest or tournament marie is in, or should i say, used to be in.

CaptainBad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:48 pm

At least then Marie would have had the experience of fighting Debi.

If nothing else, she could wear a badge saying “I fought Debi”, and proudly flaunt it to her friends.

But that aside, Marie was honest a couple of days ago in actually admitting she was scared to fight Debi. It would be nice if she could also find a way to squash these rumors.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:59 am

I do not think Marie is afraid to fight.

Do I think she ever intended to fight me? No ! Was it because she thought I had disease ? NO ! It was because shes not ready to fight me,and I am 100% sure of that, and that is what she should have told the promoters, because it is the honorable thing to do.

Do I think its complete shit she wants to blame the rumor on someone else and not say who ? Yes

I also think that thegirl that she heard it from is a sad excuse for a person, and unfortunatly they are competing in this sport .

Even more confusing is why Marie wants to protect someone with that kind of character.

Here is the deal though. My ONLY reason for making this post, is to clear my name, and get to the bottom of it, not to challenge or bad mouth other people or fighters, that includes Marie.

Irish_fight
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:55 am

I’m only an amateur that fights locally, but…

my opinion is, rumors are worthless without the paper to back it. Anytime anyone says ‘Rumor has it” or ‘I heard” my ears turn off and I consider whatever follows to be bullshit, malicious, or both.

There’s facts, and there’s malicious lies. They are usually distiguishable to anyone with credibility. Those WITHOUT credibilty wish to believe that lies and facts appear one and the same, and that’s why they are liars.

I sure do want to see this fight though, when and if it happens.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:13 pm
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    Marie, you are claiming that you yourself don’t believe the rumors you’ve heard. (Right?)

What I said was …… if Debi gets the blood work done and there is proof, then I have all the reasons in the world to believe that the rumors are not true.

And for some reason it seems like you all have a hard on for me and Debi fighting. You say that I admitted that I was afraid to fight her. Well if you read the post, you can clearly see that I was being a smart ass towards Erin. I AM NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT DEBI. You keep bringing up for Debi to meet me on the mats and that I will back down. LOLOL I have NEVER backed down and I wont just because Debi enters the division. I was told by another fighter that Debi was thinking about entering in the Arnolds this past year or the year before something like that. I was all for it and was looking for the compatition. So why the hell would I back down now if I wanted it then. You talk like Im some slug on the mats. That I will laugh in your face over. Because anyone that has been on the mats with me has come up to me after and has shown mad respect for what I can do. So you swinging all these challenges around isnt going to change anything. Because if you think your making me mad over all this and its going to force me to fight just to prove you wrong, LOL, it takes more than a few challenges to push me over the edge. So keep trying cause Im diggin the attention.

jamesjudo
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:32 pm

Marie and Debi should handle this between then two it’s there issue

wrestleone
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:51 pm

I AM NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT DEBI.

then step up and do it, walk the talk she said she will test for you, so whats your problem now ?

digging negative attention it why your in the fix in the first place.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:57 pm
    Pro Fighter

😛

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:03 pm

Just to be CLEAR,

I am not publicizing my blood work for YOU MARIE, I do not owe you anything You never had any intention of fighting me and we both know your not going too no matter what anyone says, no matter how much blood work I provide.

I am doing it because I am not going to let some nasty gossiping people run me into a corner when I have nothing to hide.

I also hope that if any of you girls are reading this you take it as a lesson. Myself and MANY women before you have worked our asses off to get women fighting on shows, and all this nastiness sets us back and proves to promoters we are only worthy of being catty little girls.

Maybe you do not realize it Marie but the whole reason you got flown to Canada to even be considered for KOTC is because years ago I begged the promoters to do a women fight. Kind of Ironic when you think about it huh ?

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:13 pm
    Pro Fighter

I have more connections than you realize

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:19 pm

you just do not get it do you?

It is not about connections, it is about respecting yourself and others.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:13 pm
    Pro Fighter

Do I respect myself. Dont get bent at me cause these other people dont want to come forward. I have my half. The rest is not on me.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:19 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

I really think what was said is horrible…. So I sent an e mail to King of the cage asking them to put Debi/Marie on the fight card… This way Marie will get to fight Debi with a clean test and Debi can have revenge on what was said.

Good luck to both and I will post the e mails here when the women are contacted and replys..

Good luck to both!
    Chad

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:12 pm
    Pro Fighter

Well if you read the post, you can clearly see that I was being a smart ass towards Erin

LMFAO and you know what’s funny about that? You’d piss all over yourself before you would talk shit to me face to face, little boy. So keep being a smart ass to everyone (along w/ Debi) cause that’s the only thing you seem to be good at. You’re scared shitless and we all know it. It’s also funny cause you say “I am running my mouth about something” but it’s your big, running loudmouth that got your little ass in this situation, so maybe you should take your own advice.

I am sure you’ll have another psuedo intellectual comment for me. Just remember: you can only hide behind a screen for so long….so don’t go getting TOO brave, Ms. Thing.

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:52 pm
    Pro Fighter

What promotions even do blood tests any more? I’ve never ever encountered a situation where I was asked to take one for a fight.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:50 pm
    Pro Fighter

😥

😛 ahhahahahhahahahahahhahahha

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:42 am

fruko wrote:
    Instead of going around bullying people to fight using your teenager approach, you should use that time to become a better boxer or whatever you are. We all know that after your fight with Laila Ali you have a good amount of work to do.

😯 Oh no you didn’t!!! 😯

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:24 am
    Pro Fighter

eeeggggsssss actuly!! 😈

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:48 am

Kelly, they do not, that is what makes it even more ridiculous, Most real fighters know that, but it is also the reason IM going public with MY test as I do not want any doubts in anyone’s mind, as I would not want to fight someone infected either.

I just happem to have blood work, because of my multiple knee surgeries.

As for everyone else as using this thread to make stupid jabs at each other, please use another forum, this one is about me getting to the truth.

Marie I was told by 2 people that Tara Larosa told you this, I have asked you in E-mails that if she was NOT the one who told you, to please say so. Id hate to accuse someone if it was not them. You refuse to respond, so I am going to ask you publicly If Tara Larosa told you this, if it was not her then simply tell me it was not her you heard it from.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:11 am

I really want to delete this whole thread, because it is not something Id like newbies reading, thinking this is how we treat eachother, so I really hope Marie responds soon.

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:51 am
    Pro Fighter

Oh no you didn’t!!!

Praxx, you can see I was really losing sleep @ night over that comment LOL That’s why I responded to it RIGHT AWAY! 🙄 That’s why the internent is pefect for WANNA BE, anonymous, socially inept, trolls…although as you can see – not ALL of them are anonymous 😉

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:37 pm

Erin T wrote:
    Praxx, you can see I was really losing sleep @ night over that comment LOL That’s why I responded to it RIGHT AWAY! 🙄 That’s why the internent is pefect for WANNA BE, anonymous, socially inept, trolls…although as you can see – not ALL of them are anonymous 😉

November has indeed been a glorious month. First I have my best performance in a BJJ tourny. Then, I get to witness the spectacle that is HOOKnSHOOT. Then, I get to witness the even more splendid spectacle that is a Fightergirls post-HOOKnSHOOT party. Now and probably most important, I am addressed, by name, by the incomparable Erin Toughill. I am living the life…living the life.

😀

inked
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:49 pm

The whole thing smells of shit. I hope for debbis sake she works it out.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:20 pm
    Pro Fighter

If you think Tara said it then why dont you just ask her!

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:16 pm

Trust me Marie I have tried to talk to Tara, of course with no response

But at least I now know the truth, since you will not come out and say that Tara was not your source. You are admitting she is.

I mean after all if it were my friend id surely protect them if they never made up the rumor.

I knew the truth anyway, from other people telling me but I want the world to know it. because no matter what kind of excuse or justification you want to use. its a malicious horrible thing to make up about someone.

the END

luvmachine
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:38 pm

I cant really blame someone for being afraid of catching an incurable blood-borne disease.

If this wasnt malicious and just a rumor you cant blame someone for fearing for their own well-being.

BTW, recent bloodwork should be required for any pro mma bout IMHO.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:07 pm
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    since you will not come out and say that Tara was not your source. You are admitting she is.

I havent said anything because I said in my first responce that I wanst going to say anything and that it was up to them to said what they wanted to say. So why would I say it was Tara weather or not it was or want not her?

Lvemachine ……………. thank you.

bilar
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:32 am

Marie,

While I admire your not wanting to “give up a friend,” and while you may not have fully realized the ramifications of your actions, you should apologize to Debi.

Instead of defending yourself, or explaining your position. Say your sorry and get over it. A lot of times in my life, 36 yrs. I’ve said something that had such a profound impact on someone else’s life, and never realized or intended that it would. But you have to realize your words can be as powerful as your fists.

I always teach my boys, its not the adversity that defines you, but rather how you react to it. Now do the right thing, and be done with it.

Now I’ve said my two cents, good luck.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:11 am
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    Instead of defending yourself, or explaining your position. Say your sorry and get over it.

I already said sorry to her a number of times now

Seth
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:44 pm

What’s harsh is the conflict restricts the so few opportunities to have top flight competition given that all 3 of you are in roughly the same weight class.
    What’s common is you’re all top fighters. Katai, you had the close match with Leka, one of the great grapplers and maybe the first gal to earn BJJ black belt. Tara has a string of big wins in all sorts of venues. Debbi’s return would be about the most anticipated event in her weight class. Unfortunately injuries curtailed the chance to fight in some big shows but I’m sure they’ll be memorable matches for you in the future.

You can’t change the past as some things may hastily be said without heed to the potential harm. Everybody’s said things they later regret. But you did apologize to Deb and concede that you‘d take the word that’s she’s clean just by acquiescing to a test.

Hopefully they’ll be great matches in the future and maybe you’ll compete against each other in good sport.

ArtGuy
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:06 pm

It seems that I am a little late on this but, to drop a rumor with promoters that a fighter has failed blood work is lower than low.

That could be the least professional thing I have heard of in a long time. Shamefull, you risk ruining someones career. If it were me, that would be unforgivable.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:16 pm
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    Don’t worry ILL BE making YOU test for it too since its obvious from your features your on more roids then I could ever even imagine taking

LOL!! I you seriously saying that IM on roids??? LOL have you ever seen me in person???? My body is in no form to even come close to smelling roids. LOL!

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:44 pm
    Pro Fighter

LMFAO @ the guy (or most likely a girl) who anonymously talked shit on me as a fighter on this thread, and then went on to EMAIL me yesterday talking more trash!! Oh, HOLY SH*T. This is funny.

I have posted probably half a dozen times in the last year. I have posted half a dozen times on this particular subject for obvious reasons. Normally, I don’t even read this stuff anymore. I do, however, have a big problem with THIS.

It’s just pathetic AND sad when a person has nothing else better to do than sit on a computer all day long and talk and talk shit. It’s even more sad when they think they are some tough guy (or girl) ANONYMOUSLY hiding behind a screen and talking more shit. I must have hit a sore spot for this guy/girl, considering they took the time to write me and send me an email in which they TRY to sound…TOUGH LOL Have fun writing to ppl while trying to sound smart. I suggest starting a stamp collection or maybe even collecting some toy trains – It might help you to interact with the real world. You’re most likely a friend of the accused, which makes it all the more laughable. Get a life, buddy.

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:38 pm
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    Don’t worry ILL BE making YOU test for it too since its obvious from your features your on more roids then I could ever even imagine taking

Where was this posted earlier in the thread? I couldn’t find it. Who said it to Marie? No offense to any one but this is better than the last years worth of Days of Our Lives 😛

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:08 pm
    Pro Fighter

It wasnt posted on this thread. It was an email that Debi sent to me.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:16 pm

In a message dated 11/28/2005 11:29:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, lilmight1881@fastmail.fm writes: a letter from Marie to me this morning

Well ive heard that your pn roids too. So before I fight you, (since
    its illiegial) …

that has to be tested the day of though.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:17 pm

my response

Personally I can NOT wait to fight you. and Ill be more then happy to test for anything you can conjure up to to try to get out of it.

I am sure you are not going to STEP up anyway, so its easier for you to scramble for an excuse.

You are slowly pushing me to my limit, be very careful what you say Marie. This is not some baby Internet game, bad pics, or gossip.

IM taking all these accusation’s very serious. and I have a feeling you are going to end up somewhere you do not want to be.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:21 pm

I posted the whole thing up this morning but then removed it, as IM going to be dealing with Marie a differnt way.

She will NOT fight me NO matter what I test for. becasue she is AFRAID PERIOD.

I am tired of her and am way past my point of internet gossip. Marie I hope your prepared to pay the price for proceeding with slander.

your like a weed or cancer and spread negativity wherever you go. so POOF be gone

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:21 pm
    Pro Fighter

Yet you forgot the other email you sent with that one ……

Well ive heard that your pn roids too. So before I fight you, (since
    its illiegial) …..

that has to be tested the day of though.

Are you actually going to fight,? Iv called every promoter I know so that’s wonderful news. what’s our DATE ?

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:24 pm
    Pro Fighter

Quote:
    Marie I hope your prepared to pay the price for proceeding with slander.

So your going to sue me? Sue me for what, I dont have anything. But if you really want my washed up judo gi or maybe my used sparring gear, have at it.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:25 pm

LOL
    I have no problem posting my e-mails, my only regret is that I did not keep up my original post this morning.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:26 pm

Don’t worry you can gossip to my face very soon pal 😉

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:17 pm
    Pro Fighter

What’s a pn?

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:25 pm
    Instructor

Wow, this is getting big.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:40 pm

yes I would like to know too, whats a pn ?

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:42 pm

anyone know what a pn is ?

FistToFace
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:58 pm
    Pro Fighter

Well Im sure this name is about to get the boot too in a min so Ill respond real quick.

pn …. it was suppost to say “on” but I didnt reread what I wrote before I sent it. Why ask the question Debi if you know I wasnt going to be able to respond?

Oh yeah, make sure you have good evidence in court. Cause I have audio of you threating me saying your going to “blow my head off next time you see me”. 😉

Just so everyone knows, Debi bannd me so if ya wanna get a hold of me, shoot me an email.

I already told Debi I was sorry for my side of the situation, but Im not going to be accounted for others action of not wanting to say anything. Reason why I will not metion any names. So do what ya gotta do.

Peace out.

Marie

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:01 pm

This is really getting nasty……….. I am really sick of you 2 mouthing off here on the message board and feel that you 2 should take it to a cage or ring!!!

Drop it or I will delete this topic!

Chad

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:41 pm

Yes you say your sorry, then talk more shit and E-mail me the next morning accusing me of using steroids. You are a peice of work Marie and need serious mental help.

You want anyone to feel sorry for you, like your some kind of victim ? I should have banned you a LONG time ago, I am only sorry I did not do it sooner. Go spread lies about me on some other board. where I AT LEAST DO NOT HAVE TO READ IT

I have not banned you IP only your sn, as looking it it makes me queezy.

ButI will go ban the IP now too thanx

luvmachine
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:48 pm

I’m pretty sure you cant get a roid test the day of, plus they are very expensive. I dont think any small promotion is gonna be willing to pay for it.

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:56 pm
    Pro Fighter

OK folks…

Do we all know that Debi is clean now? Can this stop? It isn’t productive for either of you.

Marie, sincere appologies are just that…sincere. You appologize with your tail between your legs and take whatever shit is coming your way from the person you (collectively) hurt. You may or may not realize that this isn’t just a hobby for Debi. This is her rice bowl, how she makes a living, off her reputaion, her internet site, her clothing line, etc. If you are part of the process which deteriorates her character and she looses revenue – yes, you too can be sued and held liable. You don’t have much now – imagine if she decided to pursue a lawsuit. You wouldn’t have anything. The best thing you can do right now is quit engaging her. Leave it alone. You got busted – move on.

Tara, Debi talks about you behind your back too. She’s told me things like “Tara is great. She really works hard. I want her to do well.” on more than one occassion. I am really wanting to believe that you didn’t have anything to do with this because I hate the idea that people hurt each other while they operate under the facade of friendship. I don’t know whether or not you ‘started’ it – don’t care. But I wanted you to know that Debi had your back.

This is none of my business but I am loyal to my friends to the core. If speaking out on this topic makes me a biased,busy-body, so be it. Debi, quit reading this thread…delete it. WE ALL KNOW IT IS BULLSHIT NOW. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE.

We all screw up and say stupid shit. But this is her (our) industry guys, this is her living. If someone in my line of work said I was ‘corrupt’ and I lost my job I’d be flipping pissed too.

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: Is this a “work”PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:22 am

Won’t it be funny if, when it’s all said and done, we find out that this entire thread is a “work” just to hype up interest in an already scheduled fight. 🙄

They could actually be best buddies. 😆

jamesjudo
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:12 pm

I think who ever said that if it was Tara or Marie they should get in the Ring vs Debi what a fight!!!!
    JJ
    PS-I would not wanna fight Debi!!!!

Charlie78
    Post subject: Is thisPostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:55 pm

Erin T wrote:
    But I will refuse a fight when I hear something that could effect myself.

Is this what I think it is? … Thats awesome!:)

rick walters
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:04 pm

I was just reading through this thread…what the hell??!! Debi and Erin, I’ve e-mailed with both of you before and one thing I remember about both of you is how polite and respectful you both are. This thread is beneath you both and I think you should just let it slide…

bizyz
    Post subject: marie vs debiPostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:29 pm

here is an idea:how about debi and marie having at each other in a special rules no gi grappling grappling contest in which the winner would be whoever took the best of 5 out of 7 falls.to make this worthwhile for both debi and marie,a fair amount of prize money would be put up with a certain amount going to the loser but the winner would not only take home the bigger share of the cash but would also have the rights to market the dvd of the match in a full page ad in grappling magazine.

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:26 am

I must have missed something… 😕

fruko
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:19 am

!!

Last edited by fruko on Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:43 am
    Pro Fighter

This is Debi’s website. She has the right to ‘refuse service to anyone’.

The bottom line is that this was a rumor started by someone careless that could have cost Debi her career and [b]did[/b] cost her time, money and effort to make straight.

I think this thing is over now. Debi, we hope, will get a few fights this year. I hope we all can now that CA athletic commission has taken us on board.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?