Inferno promotions needs fighters

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Inferno
    Post subject: Inferno promotions needs fighters PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:06 am
    Promoter

Inferno Promotions is looking for any interested fighters to fight on June 24 or July 22. All fights will be considered pro fights becasue all fighters will be paid. We desperatly need a couple women fighters and I was told this is the place to find them? If you are interested in fighting please email me  with you fight information. You can also check out our website at http://www.fightergirls.com

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:02 pm
    Pro Fighter

Hi, I’m interested in finding out more. Can you tell us how long you’ve been operating? Are all your refs and docs? What rules do you follow? I’ll fight anyone in the right promotion, meaning for a promoter I trust. I’ve heard a lot about people getting screwed and am skeptical of ‘new’ promotions. Sorry, just being up front.

Does that make sense? Does anyone else feel this way?

Heather S.

Inferno
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:32 pm
    Promoter

It makes perfect sense, and I understand your concern. So I will tell you a little bit about us. I started out about 6 years ago as a fighter and my record is 15-3. Then a year ago I moved to Texas and started training some friends here before closed fist MMA was allowed. A couple months ago Texas decided that closed fist MMA would be allowed amature and Pro. The only thing was pro fighters can be paid and amature could not. Not even for expenses. The first show was in Tyler Texas where 2 fighters that I trained fought at. The only thing was it was amature so fighters were not allowed to get paid and no one in Texas even had a Pro license to host events. A promoters Pro license in Texas is very expensive and every event is regulated by the boxing commission here in Texas. That is when 3 investors that are fans of MMA asked if I would be interested in being the one along with them to get this license and start promoting Pro shows. I said yes they funded the license, bought a ring, started a legal corporation and here we are planning event for the next few months. There are alot of fighters in this area who have decided to go pro now that we are in town and we plan on having monthly events that seat 2,000 to 20,000 people depending on ticket sales. Everyone has to be licensed thought the state fighters, Referees, Judges etc… and the state supplies them all except the fighters. The only problem is women fighters are hard to find and we have one in this area who wants to fight. The card for June 24th is full but July and Aug are open. Feel free to ask questions about any thing you want to know and I will try to answer it. Or you can contact me a

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:19 pm
    Pro Fighter

the card is full for june? DAMN that would have been perfect……

Inferno
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:54 pm
    Promoter

The card is full for male fighters, but due to the rarity of female fighters there is always room to work something out. Otherwise there is July 22, and Aug 20th. email me at i Also Check out our website at http://www.fightergirls.com

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:19 am

I talked to the Texas Commission back when KOTC held a show there last month. I trust and respect them. If they are sanctioning it I’m not worried.

KM

Inferno
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:12 pm
    Promoter

ttt

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:16 pm
    Pro Fighter

you do shows on friday? Hmm

Inferno
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:17 pm
    Promoter

We are trying to switch to Saturdays, but we already have some places booked

Inferno
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:54 pm
    Promoter

ttt

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:12 am
    Pro Fighter

Id be interested for the JUly 22nd show but i would have to talk to my manager first.

Boudicca
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:20 pm
    Pro Fighter

I fought at the Inferno event this past Friday – it was a fantastic event. Very classy venue, fighters were treated well and it was all run very professionally. The Texas Boxing Commission is perhaps a little more rigorous than some other states, with the physicals and bloodwork for licensing, but that’s really for the safety of the fighters.

I really wanted a fight, so I took one against an opponent I knew was much heavier because thats all they could find. I would have been happier if I had won 😉 , but the fight went the distance (three 5 minute rounds) and I was pretty happy with how I did. There’s some pics on our webpage if anyone’s interested – http://www.fightergirls.com Anyways, I thought this was a great promotion and if anyone gets the chance to come down here to Texas to fight I think you should!

Victoria

Inferno
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:27 pm
    Promoter

Thank you Victoria, The next one will be even better!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?