Info on Gazzy Parman??? Or anyone else…..

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Hook
    Post subject: Info on Gazzy Parman??? Or anyone else…..PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:24 am

I was looking through some videos on, On The Mat and I saw on ewhere she was grappling Erica. I had never really heard of her before. I also saw some other gals that I had not seen before. Does anyone know where I can get some more info on this gal or do you guys know anymore about her.

By the way I love Erica to death she is awesome. Just had to say that. She is one of my favorites. Do you guys know where I can get any videos online of Jennifer Howe or Erin Toughill? I am just wanting to find out some more info about some of my favorite fighters. Thanks .

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post
    Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:30 am

Jennifer’s post-ACL career vidoes are scarce. Nobody officially taped her KO over Buckner and it was so dark I really doubt any audience tape if it exists is going to be worth a damn. Bad Breed had a couple second highlight of the fight with Neff on their website back when it happened…might want to check there. I’ve been searching for a boot of that whole show and so far have come up empty. Fight with LaRosa is on Revolution 2 but that DVD really isn’t worth it and besides the only site I’m aware of that is selling it is still using a shot of mine without even asking so I refuse to post a link. Regarding pre-ACL the fight on Revolution 2 is also on an Extreme Challenge tape and one other EC fight of Howe’s is probably still on video.

Several of Erin’s MMA fights are on DVDs you probably need to go to a boot site for. I know next to nothing about the boxing industry so you are on your own regarding her recent boxing fights.

KM

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:11 am

Thanks for the help. I know that I have had a hard time finding some fights as well. I have the HOOKnShoots and the Remixs. What about the Smackgirls? Are they worth it? I know that I am interested in some just sub grappling as well but they are scarce. I am having a hard time just finding info on the weweb finding info on hardly any of the fighters other than their records. And even then I don’t think that they are really up to date..

Like there are some of LaRosa Fights out ther but I can’t find them. But I know that quite a few girls have fought in Smackgirl but I can’t find them. Any help would be appreciated..

Have you heard of Gazzy?

You willl have to excuse me but what boot site are you referring too. I am really PC illiterat.

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 am

. I refer to them as “boot” but don’t know where they stand legally. I’ve been around the music industry enough to know there are loopholes in international copright laws this company could fall into.

Heard of Gazzy but haven’t seen her live.

I have never shot Erin.

One reason I don’t shoot shows with the women as much as last two years is the lighting at those shows above was so awful I can’t use them. IFC shots were better, like Buckner/Andrade. For the most part I’m sticking to MFC, AFC, KOTC, WEC, TKO, IFC, M-1, EVT, and Shooto…all of which have much better lighting but don’t book many women.

KM

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:42 am

Thanks. I haven’t had a chance to check them out yet but I will be sure to do so. Pictures speak a thousand words I think. I saw LaRosa/Wilson, and let me tell you like most female fights that I see, I fell in love with LaRosa. She comes out looking like she is going to kick some ass and that is exactally what she did. Wilson put on a fight as well. Thanks you. I really do appreciate your help. I have one of these computers from the dark ages so I have a hard time surfing the net, I basiclly have to know where I am going if you know what I mean.

cakegirl
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:08 pm

Gazzy is training in Califronia somewhere, and she competed at Grappler’s Quest last weekend. As far as I know, she’s going in ADCC.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?