interesting thing i found on google

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

StylistAjax
    Post subject: interesting thing i found on google PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:49 pm

http://www.fightergirls.com

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post

Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:02 pm

bogus

jjsmommi2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:50 am

that’s degrading

Mook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:37 am

Pretty lame, although it is safe to say the sort of thing many guys in the lower third of IQ samples would want; you know wrestling fans and the like.

What is more damaging about this sort of thing (as well as tv and movies) though, on a serious level, is the notion that you can just go in and do that kind of fight without getting bruised and busted up. Some might be stupid enough to believe that and get themselves badly hurt.

Also pretty unreal; you just aren’t going to get ditzy chicks who depend on their looks to get by in life actually risking their one asset. I would say most here would agree the cutoff is the face- those who will risk it, and those who won’t. Your average cheerleader type just isn’t going to do that outside of some dude’s fantasy, and to do it otherwise you damn well have to be serious, with enough guts to shrug that off.

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:19 pm
    Pro Fighter

Lets fight everyone of those girls! I would love to see Tara, Molly,Rox , Buckner, – wipe the smiles off those faces. Now thats a DVD I would pay money for!

Roebozz
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:04 am

I’m going to have to agree with mook-It is degrading but it’s what people would perfer to watch( two hot chicks going at it)
    Are those girls for real? Prob not, I’m an attractive girl and don’t want to take a punch to the face-break my nose or what have you…. and i can’t see these girls-living off their looks- willingly take one either

Lisa_Ward
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:37 pm
    Pro Fighter

I have to agree with Greta! I think it would be way cooler if those girls were actually athletes. Wish they would do something like that for REAL fighters. Plus its’ not like there isn’t any good looking girls that already train.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:16 am

the problem is that a large amount of interest in female combat is as a novelty or as a fetish. In fact, the history of it has been those areas more than not. If the serious competitors in the field want to be taken seriously, then I think they need to approach it that way and eliminate the smile pictures in their websites and do all they can to have their events be serious and reputable. Otherwise, this won’t be much more than searching for catfight videos on YouTube.com

Lisa_Ward
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:05 pm
    Pro Fighter

You can still be smile and fight. Nothing wrong with that. For some pretty girls they get underestimated, but if you see them fight, it’s a whole new prespective. It’s a rare thing to find, but they are out there. Unfortunatly smile sells. Plus us girls work hard for our bodies so a little bit of showing off doesn’t hurt anyone. There is a HUGE differance between smile and trashy. And honestly who cares about what history shows. It’s new day and age and of course you will still have the perverted fans that don’t take women’s MMA seriously. You can’t change everyone!

satanico
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:42 pm

Women being smile great fighters is awesome. Being smile andmaking fighting look stupid is what detracts from the sport. Look how many guys got exposure off of their physiques. Kerr, Baroni, Shamrock, Trigg, Masato, Kid etc. all got plenty of popularity because of their looks. Jeremy Horn, Josh Barnett and BJ Penn, despite superior skills, still take shit from people who should know better for looking soft.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:49 pm

no one appreciates the athletic female form more than I do.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?