ITV in the UK making docu on Women’s MMA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

tapoutuk
    Post subject: ITV in the UK making docu on Women’s MMA PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:18 pm

A production company that made the award winning ‘The Boy Who’s Skin Fell Off’ documentary are now making a documentary on Women’s fighting.

The show is called Rosi and the female fight club and features Rosi smile, posts as Rosi on FighterGirls, along with 3 other UK female fighters and other UK male MMA fighters.

The show looks at Rosi’s return to the cage following childbirth and follows her all the way to the fight.

The date for broadcast is October 5th on the ITV channel which is a main free channel in the UK that challenges the BBC.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:31 am
    Instructor

That’s great! I wonder if they’ll be any way to buy it over here?

tapoutuk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:47 am

go tohttp://www.fightergirls.com and then click on the documentary option at the top right for more info

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:28 am

Great man!

I have satellite and I was planning to take the eurobird also, cause there is also wrestlingchannel and ITV.
    If I don’t take it right now cause I’m not sure could you possibly record it???

coslisa
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:48 pm
    Pro Fighter

The docu is going to be broadcast on October 5th so a little while to wait yet.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?