Jennifer Howe’s last fight results???

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Bjj nerd
    Post subject: Jennifer Howe’s last fight results???PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:05 am

I heard about a Jenn Howe fight that was supposed to have taken place already if anyone knows the results or can help me out w/ the name of the event to get the results I would greatly appreciate it.
    (I thought it took place end of Feb, but I’m not sure…)

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:17 pm

The fight was canceled. Her opponent Ryanne Dee pulled out. From what I was told, her trainer threw her into it, but she wasn’t ready for it. (Don’t shoot the messenger)

😯 😆 8)

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:10 am
    Pro Fighter

I wanna fight her again. I wanna break her “undefeated” recored!!!! Oh it will happen ………. Just wait!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:11 am
    Pro Fighter

Oh yeah, and yes, the event was 2 weeks about and it was the event TKO I think 15.

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:30 am

For those sitting there reading this in confusion and shock, Marie is NOT talking about wanting to fight Jen Howe. Ryanne Dee was the chic Marie (Lil Katai) fought in her first am fight.

Marie, you must be clear, I just got an im from someone wondering why you want to fight Jen Howe… LMFAO!

😯 😕 😛 😀 8)

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:20 pm
    Pro Fighter

LMAO!!! Hell naw, Im not going to fight Jen Howe. She’d kick my ass!! I do wanna fight Ryanna Dee again though.

Tara, that wasnt a am fight. I fought my first fight as a pro. I skipped right over that am stuff lol. It was actually a title fight too for the championship and a belt. Fucker, shes got my belt!!!

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:47 am

I could swear you told me that was an am fight. Well good for you. Does anyone do am fights anymore? Have you got the tape of your fight? I’m curious to see what this chic is all about. Has she defended the “belt?”

😡 😆 8)

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:28 am
    Pro Fighter

Tara, yea, it was a pro fight all the way. Yes, I have the video of it. I have it on a CD right now too. Email me your home adress and I will send you a copy of it.

No, she hasnt defended it yet. We fought for the fightzone and there hasnt been another show since my fight. Not sure if the fightzone is coming back or not. Either way, Im not so sure that she would defend it cause she hasnt done any training from what I hear cause of her job, kid, moving whatever. I dunno. Im sure shes not giving this all up though. Maybe the mma but I dont think he kickboxing.

Jeff Osborne
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:49 pm

Damn! I was ready to put Marie against Howe!!!

Marie, drop me an email and I can see if Ryann wants to do the match on 11/6/04

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:16 pm
    Pro Fighter

Hey Jeff

It’s been awhile since I have talked with you. You probably don’t remember me but I been around since you first started this promoting stuff out at Bam Bam’s gym. I was out there with that big guy Frank Amalfitano. I have also been out to your recent shows with Brad Burrick. I been around for a while.

No, Im deffenitly not ready to fight Howe.

Honestly though, Im not ready to fight again just yet. I been out of training for 9 months now. I took a bad spill in the cage as fare as the mental half of it and took some time off for a while while I started my career as a Deputy. I want to use this year to get back into training and to work the ground for a while. Starting in 2005, I plan on fighting MMA again. Im not really sure if MMA is my game or not. But I need to fight at least once more to see where I stand with it. My next fight will determin my future with fighting in MMA. Ryanne I heard hasent been training either. Shes been taking time to spend with her kid, job and moving or something like that. She wouldnt even take a superfight against me in grappling.

Deffenitly though, thanks for the offer.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:03 am

11/6/04 is far enough away to train for it…even aftear a 9 month layoff. I think you should go for it, Marie 🙂 (that is…if Ryanna agrees to it)

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:37 am
    Pro Fighter

The fight I had with Ryanne is the reason why I needed a break. There was a lot od drama and BS with the fight. Which also included my EX traininer her to fight and and also being in her corner. The fight was way to hyped and I coulnt deal with it. Reason I gave up in the fight and just tapped out. I told my corner after the second rnd that I didnt want to fight but was pushed to go back out. Not even in a minute into the round I said fuck it and tapped, letting myself out.

Mentally, Im not ready to fight. I can easly trian and be ready to fight physically, but the mental half is a huge deal to me.

Besides, I don’t thin kRaynne would go for it. Like I said, she wouldnt even take a grappling match against me.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:33 pm

Hey,don’t sweat it. I’m sure you didn’t get the name Katai for nothing 🙂

Lots of fighters have difficulty with the mental side of fighting. Only a fool would ignore that half of the preparation to fight. With fighting, as opposed to grappling matches, I think there is a bigger consequence if you are not well prepared. The potential for injury is higher. I think a fight asks much more from the competitors, mentally. You should have focus. You should understand your reason for being there. You should know what you need to do to win. The last thing you would want to do is not have a clear head for a fight.

I just checked out your website. With all of that training, I’m sure you’re going to want to make your mark in MMA competition someday. You’re 22? Plenty of time 🙂

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:55 pm
    Pro Fighter

😉 You kno what “Katai” means? No one else understands the name till I tell them. I was given that name when I was 14 when I got my black belt in Karate. It means more to me cause of the history about from it and also from whom gave it to me.

Yes, I am 22. I will mark my spot soon.

Don’t pay TO much att to my site. The whole thing is under construction right now is is a year out of date. The newer one will be up soon. Right now the only hold up on it is the picture section.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:13 pm

I didn’t know what Katai meant, but I read what it meant on your site.

Also, a couple of places that can be searched…

Coincidently, I’m going to be taking my first Japanese tutoring lessons later today. I found a native speaker who charges $10/hour to teach private lessons.

You should post your site when it’s updated.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:51 pm
    Pro Fighter

Knockout2

Good to see you where paying that close of att to my site! 🙂

I will deffenitly post it when it is finished. Im also working on a fighter web site that will have ALL my fight into and video of my fights on it. More on that later. It’s going to take me some time to make that one.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:08 pm

Good to see that I’m not the only one that is on the internet all day.
    I feel like we’re in a chat room
    😀

looking forward to the site!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:26 pm
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, party, work, sleeping, internet and training. Thats my life in a nut shell.

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:29 pm
    Pro Fighter

Just take your time Marie, I understand that “mental thing” you are talking about. I was on the sidelines for about 7 months after mine because of the “mental stuff”. I am back training again, but it is taking some time to get back to where I was. It’s really important to have your head on straight – so do what YOU need to do to make that happen. Also keep up with your cardio/strength anyway so you don’t spend too much time on that when you are ready.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:19 pm
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, Im saying f*ck it all. Im throwing most of all my stuff away and starting over from scratch. Watch out, cause when I get back into MMA, Im going to be coming like a powerhouse with some bad*ss skills.

I have some people working with me now and Im actually listening to them instrad of fighting with my training partners all the time. Im actually listening to what they tell me know lol

I WILL be back, and when I am, seriously, look out.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 7:45 pm

cool

what weight division do you compete in?

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:24 pm
    Pro Fighter

lol …… depends.

Right now I am at 142. But I would NEVER fight at this weight. Right now I fight at 135 and under. Im trying to make and stay at 125. By time I fight agian in the cage, I will be at 125. But for now with grappling, I’ll stick around 135ish. For my next two tournaments the cut off is 145 so I wanna stay at the top of my class right now. But a month after those too (they are both next month) I have to make 129.0 for NAGA in Chicago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?